Do you believe in Aliens?

Options

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    im out of this thread...u just cant have a serious discussion in alien anal probes anymore.

Then why did you come in here in the first place? That wasn't a smart choice.

Someone had to come in here to tell everyone their opinions are wrong because he has ALL the answers. LOL

My Government is corrupt. I don't have solid evidence that it is, but most agree that it is. One day the evidence will be discovered. Just like with alien life.

People tend to think aliens will be in a recognizable form (upright, hairless, biped), and are limited to the same laws of physics that we are. Perhaps they transcend the physical, and have no need for physical bodies? What if their civilization is a million, or a billion years ahead of ours? Heck, we went from horseback to flying to the moon in one century. Imagine where we'll be in another century or two. We may find a way around that "speed of light" speed limit.

Mankind has only been around for a blink of the eye in regards to all life on Earth. How some people can be so close-minded and sure of themselves that life simply can't exist outside of Earth is extremely laughable. Remember 500 years ago when the masses were so positive the Earth was flat?

Oh, and yes to ghosts and Bigfoot too. :wink:

Dude i am right...like awlays...it sucks cuz it makes everything boring.
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    What about Nessie?
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    im out of this thread...u just cant have a serious discussion in alien anal probes anymore.

Then why did you come in here in the first place? That wasn't a smart choice.

Someone had to come in here to tell everyone their opinions are wrong because he has ALL the answers. LOL

My Government is corrupt. I don't have solid evidence that it is, but most agree that it is. One day the evidence will be discovered. Just like with alien life.

People tend to think aliens will be in a recognizable form (upright, hairless, biped), and are limited to the same laws of physics that we are. Perhaps they transcend the physical, and have no need for physical bodies? What if their civilization is a million, or a billion years ahead of ours? Heck, we went from horseback to flying to the moon in one century. Imagine where we'll be in another century or two. We may find a way around that "speed of light" speed limit.

Mankind has only been around for a blink of the eye in regards to all life on Earth. How some people can be so close-minded and sure of themselves that life simply can't exist outside of Earth is extremely laughable. Remember 500 years ago when the masses were so positive the Earth was flat?

Oh, and yes to ghosts and Bigfoot too. :wink:

Dude i am right...like awlays...it sucks cuz it makes everything boring.

Of course you're right, you keep telling us you are. :laugh:
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    i do... but i can understand why they wouldn't want to make an appearance on earth (like you said, we're not the most intelligent creatures around... yet, anyway. the combination of hate, corruption, ignorance, and greed has definitely poisoned our society quite a bit - at least here in America)
  • bonesonbones
    Options
    There are aliens out there. Are they how we imagine? Probably not. But there is a lot of undiscovered universe. It would be iliogical to assume there is only one planet like ours.
  • Beleg
    Beleg Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I believe there is other life in the universe whether its intelligent or not I don't know nor care honestly. But I believe its out there.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    well my ________ is out of this world
    fill in with your fave body part
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Do you believe in God?
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    OMYgosh, that is the creepiest thing I've seen, maybe ever:cry::sick: :noway:
    acdIGPI4.gif

no

Now Im seriously disturbed :indifferent:
  • itsuki
    itsuki Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I figure, the universe is a vast, varied place. And it has existed for millions of years. Chances are, there either is, or was at some point, intelligent life somewhere else.

However, looking at how we've developed and whatnot, the odds that any other race of intelligent beings would be able to develop transportation to bring them here is pretty slim. :P We're not even sure if faster-than-light travel is possible, and the distance between galaxies is just too much.
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    man, get me off this rock hurtling through space, anywhere is better then Earth and "Earthlings"
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    No, I don't. But the movie 'Signs' creeps me the hell out so maybe a small part of me wonders.
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    246450_427566070599432_794542881_n.jpg
  • icimani
    Options
    oops - image too big.
    maybe this one works:

246450_427566070599432_794542881_n.jpg
  • icimani
    Options
    Some people think that the Nazca lines in Peru may be proof of life elsewhere.

...just sayin'
  • psychicreader80
    Options
    Sure do think something is out there. Why would we be the only ones created?
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe in other lifeforms that might exist in the universe. I think it's a little self-centered that humans think they are the only one's.
  • ATclassof2021
    ATclassof2021 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I have first hand knowledge there are Aliens out there.......I have one in my house, they say he is my son, however every day I feel more and more like that is not possible.....he has to be an Alien to act the way he does. Hmmmmm, wonder if my parents thought the same about me.
  • Meg_78
    Meg_78 Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have no doubt my children are Aliens..in disguise a humans...they are so frucking weird, (but I love em!)

As for the real question, well I believe there has to be something out there, if the universe only has us poor dumb-*kitten* humans, it is a very sad place indeed, what a waste!!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Yes I believe in other life forms. This whole universe is so vast, it would be quite odd if we, the people of Earth, were the only life forms.