Women VS Men

Options
124»

Replies

• ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Why is it that men lose weight faster then women?

Perfection takes time.

<3 THIS!!!
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    Testosterone...
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    men tend to have a high matabalism and tend to turn fat into muscle faster than women do.
    lol broscience
    trust me i work freaking hard to lose fat and keep muscle. I can't talk about any other men though.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have read that men generally have a great muscle mass than women (the testoterone helps) and this in turn allows men to burn more calories than women due to a higher metabolic rate, but there are many other factors I am sure.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    For the next topic can we talk about Obama VS Romney or Christians VS Atheist?
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Why is it that men lose weight faster then women?

Perfection takes time.

Absolutely.
    Then I must be building some sort of God. I haven't lost an ounce since I started.
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    Men work harder on the weight loss. When they are committed to it they do it. Women talk about the weight loss all the time but action is not that much.

sqocC.gif

^^LOVE THIS!
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options
    We do what we are supposed to and not questioning why every darn time...
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    I have read that men generally have a great muscle mass than women (the testoterone helps) and this in turn allows men to burn more calories than women due to a higher metabolic rate, but there are many other factors I am sure.

Yep - like that monthly hormonal cycle that women have. The structurally greater body fat percentage. That men were hunter-gatherers and women, being stuck at home with the kids and elderly/infirm, got the leftovers: to survive women developed the genes to use calories more efficiently.
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    men tend to have a high matabalism and tend to turn fat into muscle faster than women do.
    can't tell if trolling, or completely wrong.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

But, everything you do is WRONG. Because you are a man. Duh.
  • myth4ever
    myth4ever Posts: 372
    Options

But, everything you do is WRONG. Because you are a man. Duh.

We go all out!!!! Full speed.....either success or opps my bad!!!! LOL
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Men work harder on the weight loss. When they are committed to it they do it. Women talk about the weight loss all the time but action is not that much.

You might want to consider a retraction. There’s a lot of very fit women on here who can and will kick your *kitten*.
    Yeah I can see that. Let me rephrase my sentence I was not talking about all the hard working MFP ladies. I was talking from general observation. But it is a fact women have to work much harder than men. I hope now my comment will not be blasted this time:)