Options

Replies

• Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday KandyJo:flowerforyou:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    Bump for Friday weigh in. I'm considering making Monday's my weigh ins. Keep me accountable during the weekends. I do tend to over eat during the weekend. The "oh I'll just be really good during the week" idea.
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Well down a pound. Excellent considering I ate horribly last week and didn't work out. I was really sick though so I think my metabolism was running faster.

LW:159.2
    CW:158
    GW:135
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Tonight is my last day of the C25K running program!!!

But then of course I have to keep at it afterwards...lol. For anyone interested I highly recommend the program. It really built my cardio at a good pace and I am up to running 31 minutes... me, at 204 lbs is running (well more like jogging at this point but it really gets the heart pounding) 31 minutes. Now I am going to focus on gradually increasing my speed.

Take care all and have a really great week full of healthy choices. :drinker:

T
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    SW- 195
    LW- 165.9
    CW- 165.1

Not the pound I "felt" gone, but I had Mcdonalds (within my cals) late last night so I'm not discouraged at all. :happy:
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    SW 176.5
    LW 149.2
    CW 148.8:ohwell:

So this week put me in a BAD mood I "knew" that I shouldn't lose (I had some bad eating days:frown: ) but was still secretly thinking I would since I threw in some extra walks, etc.:embarassed: I'm so mad at myself cause I really want to lose 30lbs by my birthday and I KNOW I have things coming up (Anniversary) that will not help my weightloss. I need to get back to the frame of mind I was in in August when I planned out my goals orginally. I had said that I would like to be 150 by my birthday and by New Years be somewhere between 150 & 145 because not gaining from Halloween till New Years is HUGE for me! I need to appreciate how far I've come not get hung up on my faulters. I'm still down and that's good, right? :ohwell: Just feeling "Fat" today....I don't have periods anymore but I still get "Fat" time's of the month I think :frown:
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    CW-143
    I actually lost a pound after a very long plateau! I have never fought so hard for 1 pound! I have been very obsessed with food and found myself thinking about it way too frequently- and wondering how I got to this place. I use to live my life and eat when I was hungry and my life didn't revolve around food. Recently I noticed that I would stay withing my calories but would feel deprived and I would have major binge sessions. So I decided to take a break from logging my foods and counting calories. I am still watching my portions and being conscientious about what I am eating, and exercising but this is helping me not think about food all day long and I find that I am less hungry and feel less deprived.
    Good luck ladies!
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    SW 176.5
    LW 149.2
    CW 148.8:ohwell:

So this week put me in a BAD mood I "knew" that I shouldn't lose (I had some bad eating days:frown: ) but was still secretly thinking I would since I threw in some extra walks, etc.:embarassed: I'm so mad at myself cause I really want to lose 30lbs by my birthday and I KNOW I have things coming up (Anniversary) that will not help my weightloss. I need to get back to the frame of mind I was in in August when I planned out my goals orginally. I had said that I would like to be 150 by my birthday and by New Years be somewhere between 150 & 145 because not gaining from Halloween till New Years is HUGE for me! I need to appreciate how far I've come not get hung up on my faulters. I'm still down and that's good, right? :ohwell: Just feeling "Fat" today....I don't have periods anymore but I still get "Fat" time's of the month I think :frown:
    You have done really great-chin up
  • Mamakatspokane
    Options
    CW-143
    I actually lost a pound after a very long plateau! I have never fought so hard for 1 pound! I have been very obsessed with food and found myself thinking about it way too frequently- and wondering how I got to this place. I use to live my life and eat when I was hungry and my life didn't revolve around food. Recently I noticed that I would stay withing my calories but would feel deprived and I would have major binge sessions. So I decided to take a break from logging my foods and counting calories. I am still watching my portions and being conscientious about what I am eating, and exercising but this is helping me not think about food all day long and I find that I am less hungry and feel less deprived.
    Good luck ladies!

:bigsmile: YEAH!!!!! Congrats on breaking that plateau!!! We all know how hard you've worked for that POUND!!! So happy for you and good job on the taking a break! I do find that I become obsessed with food and what I put in my body. You're a HUGE inspiration! GREAT JOB:drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies!!!! Those losses are still losses!!!!

I didn't lose anything :sad:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    LW: 155.5
    TW: 155

I was pretty happy to lose 0.5 lbs this week. Not the 2 that I am set for, but I don't think that is in the cards for me anymore. It is really hard for me to stay within the 1200. As long as I am moving downward (slowly but surely!), I'm okay with slow loss. It went really fast at first, and now I'm ok with where I am. Just 0.5 more lbs. before I am in the healthy BMI! Yippee!!

Congrats to everyone who lost and to those who didn't, keep on truckin'

And Kandy, your post on the first page was pretty inspiring...and it was your excitement about Zumba on facebook that got me out running again! :flowerforyou:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Anything that isn't a gain is great news girls!! Keep it up!

And to those who gained, it's prob just water weight!! Don't forget it takes around 3,000 EXTRA calories to gain a lb!

On that note- :noway: holy crap was I wrong about a restraunt that sounds like jeb jobbin. :grumble: I got the Chicken fajita meal, only used sour cream spareingly, only used 2 tortillas but I ate all the veggies and chicken. My alotted calories for dinner- 560 acutal calories for dinner- 1490. :sad: :sad: :sad: I figured since I only got the fajita I'd have cals for a few fries. :huh: WRONG! :huh: lol

I was over about 527 cals and 46 grams of fat. SIGH!* Thats what I get for not asking to see the nutritional info. :blushing:

Live and Learn girls! lol

Great my fiance just reminded me I had two cheese sticks too. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    LW: 189.5
    CW: 189.0

I'll take it!!! I had a horrible week of eating, I'm not sure how I managed this but I'm back in the game now!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LW: 155.5
    TW: 155

I was pretty happy to lose 0.5 lbs this week. Not the 2 that I am set for, but I don't think that is in the cards for me anymore. It is really hard for me to stay within the 1200. As long as I am moving downward (slowly but surely!), I'm okay with slow loss. It went really fast at first, and now I'm ok with where I am. Just 0.5 more lbs. before I am in the healthy BMI! Yippee!!

Congrats to everyone who lost and to those who didn't, keep on truckin'

And Kandy, your post on the first page was pretty inspiring...and it was your excitement about Zumba on facebook that got me out running again! :flowerforyou:

Aw!! YAY!!! I am so glad that my Zumba craze motivated you.... I am CRAZY about Zumba!!! I heart Zumba :laugh: :laugh:
    WOW!!!! just a 1/2 pound to be in your healthy BMI?!!!! How fabulous!!!! You did lose pretty fast in the beginning.... You know what they say... "Slow and steady wins the race"! :wink: You're doing fabulous and I think your attitude is VERY encouraging!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Anything that isn't a gain is great news girls!! Keep it up!

And to those who gained, it's prob just water weight!! Don't forget it takes around 3,000 EXTRA calories to gain a lb!

On that note- :noway: holy crap was I wrong about a restraunt that sounds like jeb jobbin. :grumble: I got the Chicken fajita meal, only used sour cream spareingly, only used 2 tortillas but I ate all the veggies and chicken. My alotted calories for dinner- 560 acutal calories for dinner- 1490. :sad: :sad: :sad: I figured since I only got the fajita I'd have cals for a few fries. :huh: WRONG! :huh: lol

I was over about 527 cals and 46 grams of fat. SIGH!* Thats what I get for not asking to see the nutritional info. :blushing:

Live and Learn girls! lol

:laugh: :laugh: I heart Mexican food !!!!! When I'm in the mood for it, I don't even want to think about the amount of calories I'm shoving down my throat. There is no way I would enjoy it.... So, I will just keep it to a once a month sort of thing :heart: Maybe a reward for when I do REALLY, REALLY good :laugh:
    Great my fiance just reminded me I had two cheese sticks too. grrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • kandyjo
    Options
    LW: 189.5
    CW: 189.0

I'll take it!!! I had a horrible week of eating, I'm not sure how I managed this but I'm back in the game now!

At least your DOWN some poundage!!!!!
    !@#$@#$#
    Ok, sorry..... Let me compose myself......

I started doing really good this week.... Got out of my "rut".... and I didn't budge... So, I'm hoping this next week will show a little encouragement....
    I do have to say this though.... Regardless of the fact that my scale didn't move this week... I am feeling so much better by being back on track. Its amazing how doing the right thing for your body reflects in your mood and your overall view of yourself.
    I was starting to feel really grumpy... really put out with myself... for falling back into the OLD LIFE (lol...that just sounds funny...but an acurate description).... Now that I have gotten back to drinking my water like I'm supposed to...in the process of giving up Coke... AGAIN (@#@%#$%) and back to working out... I feel so much HAPPIER. AND... just for a little LUUUUVVV advice (I typed "love" in my very best Barry White impersonation there).... and for the Bow Chica Bow Bow section of this post.... When I'm taking care of myself and working out.... I'm more inclined to ....ahem.... get it on with the hubby :wink: So, there are perks all around girls :happy: Lets ROCK IT this next week.... FOR US!!!
  • shannahrenee
    Options

At least your DOWN some poundage!!!!!
    !@#$@#$#
    Ok, sorry..... Let me compose myself......

I started doing really good this week.... Got out of my "rut".... and I didn't budge... So, I'm hoping this next week will show a little encouragement....
    I do have to say this though.... Regardless of the fact that my scale didn't move this week... I am feeling so much better by being back on track. Its amazing how doing the right thing for your body reflects in your mood and your overall view of yourself.
    I was starting to feel really grumpy... really put out with myself... for falling back into the OLD LIFE (lol...that just sounds funny...but an acurate description).... Now that I have gotten back to drinking my water like I'm supposed to...in the process of giving up Coke... AGAIN (@#@%#$%) and back to working out... I feel so much HAPPIER. AND... just for a little LUUUUVVV advice (I typed "love" in my very best Barry White impersonation there).... and for the Bow Chica Bow Bow section of this post.... When I'm taking care of myself and working out.... I'm more inclined to ....ahem.... get it on with the hubby :wink: So, there are perks all around girls :happy: Lets ROCK IT this next week.... FOR US!!!

We can do it!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Bumping for our late in the week weigh-ins :happy:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    I'm not going to weigh in on Friday this week girls. I'm moving my weigh ins to Mondays, so I'll weigh in for next week's stats. I was pretty off earlier this week so I'm kicking my bum in gear these last few days and hoping that I'll at least stay, if not lose -some- weight by Monday. That, and with the holiday's coming up and my weigh ins being at the doctors, moving it to Mondays is good, because they're rarely closed on Monday, but often on Friday.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm not going to weigh in on Friday this week girls. I'm moving my weigh ins to Mondays, so I'll weigh in for next week's stats. I was pretty off earlier this week so I'm kicking my bum in gear these last few days and hoping that I'll at least stay, if not lose -some- weight by Monday. That, and with the holiday's coming up and my weigh ins being at the doctors, moving it to Mondays is good, because they're rarely closed on Monday, but often on Friday.

That sounds awesome.... just stay with us... :happy: