June Starters ... November 9th

Options
124»

Replies

• schlieffen
    Options
    I'm excited to get back to the gym. I play soccer on Sundays so I didn't get there today, but I definitely plan on going tomorrow. I'll have to look at the class schedules and decide if I want to do a class (and if so, which one) or just do some cardio. I'm excited to get back to the gym, and it is cool that we joined at the same time!

Kandy, that totally sucks!!! Hopefully they get a new instructor soon! Maybe this is a good time to start looking at other classes though! Don't let this little bump in the road discourage you! And I agree with Magglett, you'd make a wicked instructor!! :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Magglett ~ I have at least 60 lbs to get off before I would feel comfortable "leading" a group for something like Zumba :laugh: BUT thanks for the vote of confindence... YOU ROCK!! :happy:

Laura~ yeah, I am stoked about doing the Kickboxing class. I hear that it's pretty hardcore... YAY!!! Just what I need. I also want to give spinning a try.... A friend of mine is also trying to get me to do the Jazzercise... sounds kind of cheesy :bigsmile: but I may just give it a try

Thanks ladies for the encouragement!!! I REALLY hope they get a new Zumba instructor....
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options