June Starters ... November 9th

Options

Replies

• magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I've been MIA lately ... really slacking in my efforts. I apologize for this because I love the support and encouragement I get from these posts and I want to do the same for all of you. Well today's a new beginning for me ... I did it ... I JOINED A GYM!!! I go for my first assessment on Sunday ... I can't go tomorrow because I have tickets to a show ... but Saturday morning I'm joining in on a Zumba class. I can't wait. I've done Zumba to a DVD and I loved it but I can't wait to be in a live class ... it should be soooo much fun!!!

Animation2.gif
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone ... I've been MIA lately ... really slacking in my efforts. I apologize for this because I love the support and encouragement I get from these posts and I want to do the same for all of you. Well today's a new beginning for me ... I did it ... I JOINED A GYM!!! I go for my first assessment on Sunday ... I can't go tomorrow because I have tickets to a show ... but Saturday morning I'm joining in on a Zumba class. I can't wait. I've done Zumba to a DVD and I loved it but I can't wait to be in a live class ... it should be soooo much fun!!!

Animation2.gif

Y A Y!!!!! :drinker: You're so awesome!!! ANd you are going to totally dig ZUMBA!!! I don't know about the DVD's but the class is soooo fun!!! I am totally addicted!! I am going to try Kickboxing and Spinning next week (that's the plan) Sometimes I can't make my schedule mesh with the classes schedules...
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    YAY! It's friday!

I'll post the spreadsheet after we get the last of the weigh ins.

Happy friday!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    @ busymom74: You're awesome!!!

doesn't it seem like we have lost a few JUNE STARTERS? I wonder where those ladies are....:smile: I'm going to do a check up on the ones that I am aware of that I haven't seen in the posts for a while.... Some of you may do the same... Let's encourage each other to success. Sometimes, just a thoughful word of encouragement is just what someone needs....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    How annoying!! MFP won't let me message more than 5 people withing 10 mintues... GRRRRRR.... I was trying to contact some of our June Starters that I have been missing...:sad:
  • busymom74
    Options
    lol kandyjo, I hate that too.

O.k. I won't have a chance to post the spreadsheet later so I'm working on it right now.
  • busymom74
    Options
    http://junestarters2009.weebly.com/index.html

Here it is girls!!

Congrats to iliketomoveit !! You're Spotlight of the Week!!!

Have a good weekend everyone!
    On a side note, my fiance and I will be going away next weekend. (We're going to stay at the hotel where he proposed. :blushing: :bigsmile:) I won't be on at all friday so I'll have to post the spreadsheet early. I don't know if maybe our friday weighers want to weigh in on thurs or if you want me to just add you to the SS monday when I get back? Let me know!
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Thanks so much for keeping the spreadsheets and website up to date, you're awesome! :flowerforyou:

Have a fantastic time on your trip!!!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options

Here it is girls!!

On a side note, my fiance and I will be going away next weekend. (We're going to stay at the hotel where he proposed. :blushing: :bigsmile:) I won't be on at all friday so I'll have to post the spreadsheet early. I don't know if maybe our friday weighers want to weigh in on thurs or if you want me to just add you to the SS monday when I get back? Let me know!

Thanks so much for keeping the spreadsheet up to date:bigsmile: Have a GREAT time next weekend:drinker:
  • magglett
    Options

Oooooo ... how fun ... and naughty ... my hubby and I use to call those weekends our Loud Times (we had kids at home back then so we had to be quiet when we ... well ... you know :blushing: ). I hope you have a great time.
  • magglett
    Options
    I was just reading something about Thanksgiving and all the plans and meals and stuff and it makes me glad that I'm Canadian ... ours is over and done with so that temptation is gone for me. Good luck to all my American MFPers with that.

I just got back from the gym ... I love it there ... such a great atmosphere and all of the staff seem great so far. I did a Zumba class ... it was way fun. Tomorrow is my first assessment and then I'll get set up to learn how to use the equipment and balance ball and stuff. It's nice to have something new to get me back on track (although the Cora's breakfast after the workout wasn't exactly the healthiest choice ... but ... yummy). The weather here is beautiful and hopefully it will be the same tomorrow ... my friend and I will do a big hike after I'm done at my assessment if all goes as planned. Happy weekend all ... talk to you soon.

AutumnHuggsAnimated.gif
  • kandyjo
    Options

Here it is girls!!

Woo Hoo!!! Thanks for getting the spreadsheet up!!!

AND.... BROWN CHICKEN BROWN COW :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: (if you have no idea what I'm talking about...you can probably google it and find the joke)... Enjoy your weekend with your hubby!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

Oooooo ... how fun ... and naughty ... my hubby and I use to call those weekends our Loud Times (we had kids at home back then so we had to be quiet when we ... well ... you know :blushing: ). I hope you have a great time.

"Loud Times" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I LOVE it!!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I was just reading something about Thanksgiving and all the plans and meals and stuff and it makes me glad that I'm Canadian ... ours is over and done with so that temptation is gone for me. Good luck to all my American MFPers with that.

I just got back from the gym ... I love it there ... such a great atmosphere and all of the staff seem great so far. I did a Zumba class ... it was way fun. Tomorrow is my first assessment and then I'll get set up to learn how to use the equipment and balance ball and stuff. It's nice to have something new to get me back on track (although the Cora's breakfast after the workout wasn't exactly the healthiest choice ... but ... yummy). The weather here is beautiful and hopefully it will be the same tomorrow ... my friend and I will do a big hike after I'm done at my assessment if all goes as planned. Happy weekend all ... talk to you soon.

AutumnHuggsAnimated.gif

When is the Canadian Thanksgiving? AND thanks for the "good luck" :laugh: I'm gonna need it :wink:

I'm so glad that you are loving the gym!!! I knew you would love ZUmba!!!! :heart:
  • schlieffen
    Options
    Just wanted to jump in and say that I joined a gym today!! They have really awesome classes including Zumba! I'm really excited to try it after hearing all your raves!! :bigsmile:
  • magglett
    Options

AutumnHuggsAnimated.gif

When is the Canadian Thanksgiving? AND thanks for the "good luck" :laugh: I'm gonna need it :wink:

I'm so glad that you are loving the gym!!! I knew you would love ZUmba!!!! :heart:

The Canadian Thanksgiving was October 11th. That was the weekend I spent hiking in Tobermory with my BFF. What an awesome weekend that was.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Just wanted to jump in and say that I joined a gym today!! They have really awesome classes including Zumba! I'm really excited to try it after hearing all your raves!! :bigsmile:

YAY!!!! YOu're gonna have so much fun!!!!! :drinker:
  • magglett
    Options

Hey ... isn't it cool? We joined a gym at the same time. I loved Zumba today ... I'm sure you'll love it too. I'm way excited about learning how to use the equipment and stuff too. I'll be doing some aqua fit (which I haven't done in years), and a Latin Dance class, and there's a Belly dancing thing I might even try too. And I have 4 hours of personal trainer time too ... I saw the boxing trainer in action with someone today and WOW ... it seemed pretty intense and a really hard workout ... I can't wait to try that. I hope he doesn't make me cry ... LOL. Anyway, congratulations on joining the gym ... we'll have to compare stories.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I'm VERY disappointed. I just heard that they are canceling Zumba at my gym because of some really childish reasons... Apparently it was a "he said, she said" sort of thing... I HATE that gossip just got rid of the class that I really LOVED.... They fired the instructor without really even getting her side of the story.... I'm upset
  • magglett
    Options
    Awe Kandy ... how very disappointing. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope they plan on hiring a new instructor soon. You should try to get certified and give the classes. You would probably rock at it ... your energy is addictive.