Calling on MFP Community - CRITICAL SUPPORT SOUGHT

Options
1235»

Replies

• Mishadijo
    Mishadijo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Eureka!!!

She has logged on, and received messages... and was THRILLED... as she stated... makes her feel 'warm anf fuzzy and welcome here'. She is fine, and is as determined as ever to win this thing!!!

And yes, for those that feel this was an invasion of privacy, I though ot fhat before posting this. However, jumpinsticks befriended me specifically for support. I did not seek that friendship. And so, when I accept friendships I truly grow to care. And in jumpinsticks case was especially moved by her challenge and the inspirational and brave way she had been attacking it.

I thought for some days before doing this, but the depth of the challenge in losing 400lbs and the truly critical importance of this... and the fact that I was so truly worried.... Well... again... all that was more important to me than whether it may not be viewed kindly by some on the MPF community or for that matter was willing to risk the friendship of jumpinsticks ... her battle is THAT important. As it turns out... she was all good (thankfully)... As I stated in my original post... this truly was a very easy thing for us to do... and it meant SOOOOOO much to jumpinsticks.

I don't hold anything against those who view my post negatively... As my mother always used to say... different strokes for different folks... just not my cup of tea... Smiling. That is what is wonderful about being human... there are a multitude of opinions, tastes, values... and I choose not to judge... at least I try not to judge ... but yes, we are all human and at times very difficult to not let judgementalism creep in. ... Anyway, I have no ill will whatsoever for the decenting views of people regarding this post. Wish them and everyone who has taken the time to respond to this post and those that have reached out to jumpinsticks..... a hearty THANK YOU!! She was truly moved. She has 50 new friends, and received 60 messages and was overwhelmed by all the sincere support. She indicated she never felt such deep support ever.

Be well! And good luck in achieving your goals!
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    message sent.

I might add that I also added her to a prayer list..........it cant hurt (esp for those that believe)
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Joe...you did a wonderful thing for this woman. It shows your true character. Please dont apologize...EVER...for caring. I personally would love and respect a friend that would do as much for me. You rock buddy

Stand strong
This discussion has been closed.