Who goes up the stairs first?

Options
13»

Replies

• MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    I intentionally walk up the stairs first because I know he's going to grab my *kitten* . :laugh: Gotta get it in when we can because our 3 yr old is a blocker.
  • SilkyHotspur
    SilkyHotspur Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Etiquette says women go up first, men lead going down stairs. That way if the lady stumbles, he is in position to catch her.

Right on the money!
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    Etiquette says women go up first, men lead going down stairs. That way if the lady stumbles, he is in position to catch her.
    If she stumbles on the way down, wouldn't she just fall into him and knock him down? Unless he's walking backwards.
  • bet3120
    bet3120 Posts: 125
    Options
    I always let my wife go first so I could watch her hips sway.

jajajaja my husband, always let me goes first for the same reason and touch in the same time. NOT complaint over here :wink:
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options

This is correct. But, as with the OP, my boyfriend does not waste any opportunity to stick his hand up my skirt if I go up first.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    If she stumbles on the way down, wouldn't she just fall into him and knock him down? Unless he's walking backwards.

I suppose .........if he's not paying attention to her.