Lose 30 pounds by Christmas with me!

Options

Replies

• nataliexxxx
    Options
    I'm in, well I only have 29pounds left to my goal weight and want to reach this by christmas, but I could change my goal weight and want to lose more, either way I'm with you
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME! I'M IN! LETS DO THIS FRIENDS!! Need the support to get back on track, being cheating a lot lately and skipping some exercises >.<
  • Gates72
    Gates72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    sounds good....=)
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    Is there a group for this
  • Arrmarie
    Arrmarie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!!!! I've just started using this properly and could really do with some motivation.

I'm 172 pounds at the moment 5' 5" and really want to get down to 140 pounds by Christmas, I'm not sure if this is relaistic or not, I'd be happy with 150 pounds though.
  • ababeinthemaking
    Options
    Yep! How do we do it?
  • Crawford718
    Crawford718 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to be involved in this. I would love to lose 20 pounds before Xmas! Let's do it!!!
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Yep! How do we do it?

Link is a few pages back (:
  • jessfrose
    Options
    Yeah, I'm up for it! Im currently 185 lbs and wona be 147 asap, but safely of course, we can help each other through this and get where we wona be!!!!! :smile:
  • lkellandmay
    lkellandmay Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Yes please... Now what do we do?
  • tigermom22
    tigermom22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in:) I want to lose more, if God blessed me with more pounds lose did Let's get it Ladies!
  • ItsFinallyHappening
    ItsFinallyHappening Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    From 298 to 268, this is JUST what I needed. I'm so excited to be part of this group effort. :love:
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! I have lost 11 pounds so far and would like to lose 24 more pounds by Christmas. I'm 154 and want to be 130 by then! Good Luck!!
  • sadye58
    sadye58 Posts: 55
    Options
    count me in!!!!!!!
  • malikacl98
    Options
    I am in too! I would love to lose 30lbs by Christmas! My birthday is in February, so my goal was 35 lbs by February, but if I can do 30 by Christmas then I am well on my way. Thanks for the challenge!
  • katehjr
    katehjr Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in too, id love to lose 30 by then x
  • LyndsMill
    Options
    I'm totally in! I'm at 142lbs right now.....would love to be down to 120lbs by Xmas for a trip I am planning! Let's do this.....
  • LivvyLinde
    Options
    Me too, please! I'll have about the same goal as you :)
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I want to join also... 30lbs by Christmas is 1 1/2 lbs a week from now until then....