plans when you lose the pounds?

Options

Replies

• Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I want to be a good role model for my patients. Who wants to take advice on health and eating right from a fatty? I want to get a tattoo, i want to be able to take a picture of myself I don't judge harshly. I want to look good in a sundress and be able to wear something sleeveless.

Stay strong, we are all here to back you. You can do it!
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    One other thing: I am also trying to get stronger. There is a girl that lives down the street who irritates me. She happens to be super skinny (that's not the part that irritates me, her racist views irritate me). I want to be able to know in my head that if she pisses me off i could pick her up and bench press her, and then overhead press her.

Ps: that prolly means i'm sick in the head that I thought about doing this LOL
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I did a boudoir photoshoot and it was amazing! I plan on doing another when I reach my fitness goal of a 6 pack :)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    One other thing: I am also trying to get stronger. There is a girl that lives down the street who irritates me. She happens to be super skinny (that's not the part that irritates me, her racist views irritate me). I want to be able to know in my head that if she pisses me off i could pick her up and bench press her, and then overhead press her.

Ps: that prolly means i'm sick in the head that I thought about doing this LOL

Nope, not at all, I've thought about doing far worse than that to racist people before.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I actually don't know, to be honest. Maybe get a new tattoo? Although I was planning on doing that anyways. Maybe because I don't know when I'll be done. I'm losing slowly, and I'd like to go until my body decides it's done. I have 60 as my goal, but I think I'd like to try for 80. Whether that's right after the 60, or I maintain for awhile, who knows. After that, I'd like to see if I can build a little muscle. We'll see where my journey takes me. All I know, is that I'm in it for life.

Mostly, I fantasize about getting all of the mean a$$hats into a room that tormented/made fun of me/cut me down because of my weight (including my own mother), throw the devil horns, and yell "*kitten* yeah!!!" And then walk out with my head held high.

I'm a twisted individual, I know. :-)
  • diabetus
    Options
    YEAH! To the big F U attachments to the jerks :D
  • RainHoward
    Options
    I actually don't know, to be honest. Maybe get a new tattoo? Although I was planning on doing that anyways. Maybe because I don't know when I'll be done. I'm losing slowly, and I'd like to go until my body decides it's done. I have 60 as my goal, but I think I'd like to try for 80. Whether that's right after the 60, or I maintain for awhile, who knows. After that, I'd like to see if I can build a little muscle. We'll see where my journey takes me. All I know, is that I'm in it for life.

Mostly, I fantasize about getting all of the mean a$$hats into a room that tormented/made fun of me/cut me down because of my weight (including my own mother), throw the devil horns, and yell "*kitten* yeah!!!" And then walk out with my head held high.

Love this. I want to run around saying "hey, guess what. I'm not fat anymore but you're still an as$hole"
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Walk around nude frequently.
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options

Love this. I want to run around saying "hey, guess what. I'm not fat anymore but you're still an as$hole"

Dig it!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Changed up my streaking idea...

Going to sky dive naked right into the center park than take off streaking.

That or get body panted to look like I'm wearing a pair of jeans and a tank top and go cruise the mall.

Choices choices choices...
  • jaybird951
    jaybird951 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    that makes sense
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    hawaii naval ring body tatto and tank tops
  • MikeMadness
    Options
    My main plans are the following;

-Feel happy about my accomplishment
    -Start playing better American Football for the local team
    -Start playing better Basketball for the local team
    -Improve my fitness even further and try and look into doing an Ironman comp
    -Keep the weight off!
  • RainHoward
    Options
    Walk around nude frequently.

and your address is??
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Hike the A.T....naked. Well maybe not naked.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    There are so many things I want to do when I get down to my goal, besides keeping it off!

First and foremost would be to have lots and lots of sex anywhere and everywhere I can think of. Then, of course, comes the usual list:

- Buy a new wardrobe, including lots of sexy lingerie, and hot high heels
    - Get my belly button pierced
    - a tattoo to commemorate my achievement
    - get another motorcycle
    - learn to dance
    - go dancing and out to socialize
    - run marathons
    - compete in a triathlon
    - perhaps get married
    - have plastic surgery to remove all the excess and ill up the boobies,
    - go on a cruise to the warm blue tropical waters
    - stay at the nudist resort in the Bahamas
    - learn to scuba dive

Just to name a few things I plan on doing in the very near future!! I'm very close!

33uq58z.jpg
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Cant believe how many people wanna go sky diving!! Scary!! haha

I just cant wait to feel comfortable in clothes, and be able to go to regular stores to buy them! And of course be heathly and fit! :happy:
  • VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Love that this is ALLLLL a positive topic!! Im tired of reading all of the negativity on here lately!

Feel free to add my positive people!! :D
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    take my bike to the alps and ride **up** the damn things. Then do it again the next day.
  • tata2g3
    tata2g3 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm going to enlist in the Navy after I lose 100 lbs.