How much has your face changed?

Options
i keep getting the "omg you dont half see it in your face now" so lets get some face pics up ! xx

196938_1951549911968_2830211_n.jpg

lauraswedding025.jpg

Replies

• scorpiotwinkles
    scorpiotwinkles Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I would, but can never get the pics to work. You will have to look at my profile. You look stunning by the way!
  • UpsideMeagan
    UpsideMeagan Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    You don't even look like the same person! Great work!!
  • leamatthew
    leamatthew Posts: 162
    Options
    I would, but can never get the pics to work. You will have to look at my profile. You look stunning by the way!

Thank you! you look fantastic toots! xx
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    418826_370539679682483_2079901792_n.jpg
  • gmgrink
    gmgrink Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    wow!! you look amazing! beautiful eyes, btw.
  • bazfitness
    bazfitness Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW. Seriously wow. I've seen many great changes here but....that's quite possibly the biggest certainly face wise. Well done! just shows the benefits that people can get if they are determined enough.

My own face has got quite a bit thinner. Got mixed comments on it, but the truth is my face was never actually round shaped... that was just the fat! :wink:
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I was going through old photos and it was crazy. Im too scared to post though.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    i keep getting the "omg you dont half see it in your face now" so lets get some face pics up ! xx

Ok that is just amazing. And you were very pretty to begin with but you do look like a totally different person! You are amazing!
  • crush86
    crush86 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't know how to post pics on here, but you can look at my profile pics and see. My face has changed a lot!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Look at my profile its crazy lol
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    My face looks longer. I will have to read on how to post pics here.
  • leamatthew
    Options
    I was going through old photos and it was crazy. Im too scared to post though.

dont be scared, if anything uve achieved greatness toots!!
  • leamatthew
    Options

Ok that is just amazing. And you were very pretty to begin with but you do look like a totally different person! You are amazing!

thank you x
  • xHelloQuincyx
    xHelloQuincyx Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    just moved away to college, and pushing 190 lbs
    i just realized i'm even wearing my boyfriends shirt in this picture (that he is wearing in the one after) haha. no more baggy sweats!
    418410_909358791243_71210427_39249416_863480991_n.jpg

around 155-160 lbs :] most importantly, i have a chin! and even wearing a tank top in public :]
    554376_10150893827148196_1909068229_n-1.jpg
  • Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Started Feb 2011 counting calories and walking and hiking.
    Pants size was 44 now 34. Shirt was 3-4xl now L to xl.
    Also lifting weights about 3 hours a week.
    I would like to weight 175 I am 5'11
    current weight is 223.

fattie.jpg

thinner.jpg
    [/quote]
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    <--- in this picture you can see some definite chub in my cheeks and nose
    but in my close up picture on my page its gone completely !
  • mslindsay
    mslindsay Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like how when people faces thin out that their eyes and lips look bigger (not in a back way).
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Stunning. Be proud m'dear, your transformation is an inspiring one. :flowerforyou:
  • leamatthew
    Options
    WOW. Seriously wow. I've seen many great changes here but....that's quite possibly the biggest certainly face wise. Well done! just shows the benefits that people can get if they are determined enough.

My own face has got quite a bit thinner. Got mixed comments on it, but the truth is my face was never actually round shaped... that was just the fat! :wink:

haha mine was lost in all that rolls! and my neck didnt even exist! but yeh, determination is a ace thing when tested! xxx
  • sheryllamb72
    sheryllamb72 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Don't know how to put pics on here either, but someone I hadn't seen for a few months said to me 'omg, where's our face gone'!!!! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!