Replies

• cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    great job everyone
  • stubbysticks
    stubbysticks Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    leamatthews...AMAZING. Congrats to everyone who has shared their pics in this thread, fabulous work!!! Here's mine:

2012-07facepics2websmall.jpg
  • kvanbenthem
    Options
    My change is not that dramatic- but since it is also my year anniversary with MFP- I thought it might be a good time to post my before and during pic. I am still on this journey. I have stalled- despite logging in to MFP and sticking to my calories) for the past few months. I just had a hysterectomy and have had to start HRT-so this might be contributing to the stall?? Anyway, I just love MFP and enjoy seeing friends succeed with this lifestyle-change support! So much better than any "weight loss program" in my books.

Hope the pic works..
    155b8851.png
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    here is mine....Jan 2011 and July 2012

1343518554.jpg

1342741548.jpg
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    28rfl3l.jpg

difference of around 35ish pounds at that point, i believe.

103zr6f.jpg

and about 40ish right there. the cheeks have definitely de-puffed a bit, haha.

you are all so amazing by the way! constant source of inspiration around here!
  • r5wr
    r5wr Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Nice job guys!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to everyone! You all look fantastic!
  • madamepsychosis
    madamepsychosis Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Before
    fat_face-12774.jpg

After
    589817-bigthumbnail.jpg

what?!??! is this real? looks like a totally diff peep.. model status now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang!!!

It's not. I've seen the 'before' image on joke and funny image websites before and the before picture has a ton of very obvious plastic surgery, making not just the size of the face, but the size of lips etc., totally different. Also, if you click and drag the 'after' image into Google, you get a webpage where you can download desktop backgrounds, so chances are it's just a stock photo of a model.

Well done everyone! Everyone looks so much better and so much HAPPIER in their after photos.
  • MermaidFaith
    MermaidFaith Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    face.jpg100_3503.jpg
  • lilbigginz
    Options
    28rfl3l.jpg

difference of around 35ish pounds at that point, i believe.

103zr6f.jpg

and about 40ish right there. the cheeks have definitely de-puffed a bit, haha.

you are all so amazing by the way! constant source of inspiration around here!

Yay for ukulele! What kind of uke is that?
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    fattie3.jpg

A week ago on Saturday

facenow.jpg
  • MrsT99
    MrsT99 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Yay I made it work... second pic kept playing up
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    September 2010, approx. 198 lbs
    September2010.jpg

August 2012, approx. 154 lbs
    August2012.jpg
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Forgot about this before picture. Not only heavy but also looked sad. So had to post this before and after.

189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg

Wow, a different person in every way!! :D

• bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    l.jpg
    Then.

gyz36.jpg
    Now.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics but I can say my face has changed enough that I no longer need to take pictures at a high angle! Now I can take a picture of my face from straight ahead without a double chin. It's nice.
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Fantastic pictures everyone. Not only do you look different people, you look years younger too!!
  • lizzynewm
    lizzynewm Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Yay for ukulele! What kind of uke is that?

It's a trusty little Lanikai! And I've been wanting to invest in a banjolele now for quite some time... (or a tiple, but I can't seem to get my hands on one!)

Love the uke!

l.jpg
    Then.

gyz36.jpg
    Now.

now that you're so fit, do you want to be the very best? like no one ever was?
  • KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
  • marz42
    marz42 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow..nice
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!