Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HALLOWEEN!!! What are you going to be? :D

Replies

• Ohmydaze
    Ohmydaze Posts: 403 Member
    I think I'm gonna be a slutty Doppler Effect. :bigsmile:
  • Good question. I honestly haven't thought much about it! Dressing up depends on if we get invited to any parties this year or not. If not, we'll probably skip it unless our son (who is 6) demands that we dress up to take him trick or treating.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    I'm dressing up as one of the Robert Palmer Addicted to Love girls. Always wanted to!
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Someone at work told us we're not allowed to dress up for halloween, which would be TOTALLY sad! but if I DO dress up, either for work, or for a halloween party, I may need to pull out my costume from last year, since I live in a completely different city, now, and want to get at least one more use out of it : I was a white mage from Final fantasy tactics Advanced for Gameboy (yes, I realize how nerdy that probably is. LOL)

OMG i LOVE the outfits they wear!! :D that is too cute :love: My friend went all out once and was a dragoon!! :D I always thought it'd be cute if i could get 6 friends (lol if only i had that many) and each of them be a character from my FF team xD
  • Fruch02
    Fruch02 Posts: 104 Member
    TONY PERKIS FROM THE MOVIE HEAVY WEIGHTS!!!!

perkis-power[img][/img]
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Depends if I have abs or anything yet. I'm tossing around a few probably not gunna happen ideas like Kitana from MK, Momiji from ninja gaiden or maybe Samus from Metroid. BUT I'd have to be at sexy video game girl status for that to go over well lol :laugh: So I'll prob end up a generic ninja girl :) Which is A- okay cuz I loves ninjas :3
  • jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    I was a zombie prom queen once, I actually posted pictures on here under my progress pics (same dress and whatnot) - I usually am pretty creative when it comes to Halloween costumes, but I am actually using this as a personal goal for myself. My first year in college, I was a pin up girl. (I have an OBSESSION with pin-up EVERYTHING) ... I've still saved my leopard print pencil skirt and black bandea top with a red rose hair clip. I could barely fit into it without spanx... But I want to be able to comfortably fit in it by October. This is a good 4 dress sizes down... but I think I can do it.

Wish me luck!
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    A witch. I'm going to make a big fluffy tulle skirt to wear with stripped tights, etc.
    My kiddos are going to be UPS men, they're really cute costumes haha.

I LOVE Halloween.
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    I was a zombie prom queen once, I actually posted pictures on here under my progress pics (same dress and whatnot) - I usually am pretty creative when it comes to Halloween costumes, but I am actually using this as a personal goal for myself. My first year in college, I was a pin up girl. (I have an OBSESSION with pin-up EVERYTHING) ... I've still saved my leopard print pencil skirt and black bandea top with a red rose hair clip. I could barely fit into it without spanx... But I want to be able to comfortably fit in it by October. This is a good 4 dress sizes down... but I think I can do it.

Wish me luck!

good luck good luck!! :D You can do it ^-^ sounds lovely :o

I'm hoping to pull of a leather suit if I decide to be Harley Quinn.
    Or a corset and thigh-highs if Amber Sweets D:

it'll be tough, but we can make it! :D
  • Stephanie_Autry
    Stephanie_Autry Posts: 228 Member
    I'm going to be myself- that's pretty scary huh? :embarassed:
    Halloween is when my husband comes back from his deployment! :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I'd probably be a sexy mistress lawlz. :blushing:
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,162 Member
    nekid
  • This year...I think I will have finally made it to be someone's MILF. That was always my dream for Halloween, after all.
  • kutterba
    kutterba Posts: 107 Member
    I will be myself - when the little kids ask, I tell them, "a little ole gramma who hands out treats."
    :happy:
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    If I can acquire a costume - a lobster one night, and then either Boba Fett or a stormtrooper another night. I also wanna re-wear my princess peach costume from last year.
  • littlelaurie14
    littlelaurie14 Posts: 224 Member
    I'm hoping to dress my little one as pikachu, and I'm going to be Misty. :D
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    I don't have a costume for this one, as I just feel too big to pull off anything that I like. That said, I'm still going as:

-The birthday girl
    -Who is turning 30
    -Who is also drunk off her *kitten* (see previous)

I was hoping to be much more svelte by 30, so I could talk my brother into this... but I think that by 31, if my 6 and a half foot tall, goofy-*kitten* brother still has his hair grown out, I'm going to bribe him with a bottle of whisky and get him to dress up as my "wing woman" and go out with some of our mutual friends for Hallowe'en next year... just because I think he'd look HILARIOUS in drag... like the most terrifying grenade ever.
  • MisterGoodBar
    MisterGoodBar Posts: 157 Member
    My 4 year old is obsessed with Monster High and is dressing up as one of them. So... me and my husband are surprising her with our Monster High costumes. :) I am being Frankie Stein. Should be fun! Halloween is my favorite holiday!

that's adorable!
    Me too. Halloween is the BEST.

Holiday's my fav holiday also. im already prepping. me and the fellas are gonna dress as JoDeCi (an eccentric r&b group from the 90s) and then hopefully as Afro Samurai separately @ different parties.
  • I have no idea yet, but I'm sure something slightly inappropriate. :drinker:
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    I have a Halloween 5K. Running in an angel costume. With a red devil tail.
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    i've actually always wanted to be gogo yubari from Kill Bill, I just always procrastinate last minute and end up not being able to put it together. This year i will plan ahead!