Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HALLOWEEN!!! What are you going to be? :D

Replies

• Probably a girly bunny cause my boyfriend calls me snuggle bunny. We shall see though as we're going to a haunted prison that night and he has a surprise for me and he won't tell me what it is (but I can take one heck of a guess and am going to go out on a limp and say maybe I should dress up as the corpse bride..hint hint lol) So we shall see. Depends on what size I am and what's out there. I wouldn't mind going as a ghostbuster even or rainbow brite or she-ra.

I've done the Crow in years past..since college. It's time to retire that and do something different.
  • SavageRabidBeast
    SavageRabidBeast Posts: 481 Member
    I have no clue but am open to suggestions! Usually I go as just myself!
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Since Halloween is near the end of my half marathon training I will likely be a zombie.......

Oh... you meant dress up.....
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Myself. That's scary enough.
  • I have no clue but am open to suggestions! Usually I go as just myself!

Hmmm let's see....you've got music skills...I'm thinking Nikki Sixx or Slash.
  • fat
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    I'm planning some variation of this this year:
    230-top-notch-zip-face.jpg
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    I'm planning some variation of this this year:
    230-top-notch-zip-face.jpg

Wow! That's just weird!
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Michonne. I just need two volunteers to be the Zombies chained by the neck.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Halloween is my wedding anniversary so I'll probably be celebrating and not really dressing up. I don't want to dress up in any costumes until I reach my goal weight anyway.
  • sweetiebrittie
    sweetiebrittie Posts: 51 Member
    I want to be either Mimi from Rent or the orange fanta girl
    but last year we had the freak snow storm in October so who knows!
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    I would love to be Rose from Doctor Who. :P

I just bought my first Rose cosplay item last week...actually my first cosplay item ever :X
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    I'll be a pumpkin.

Or a garden gnome.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Xena warrior princess.

zena.jpg
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    My whole office is going to be characters from Peter Pan. I'm going to be Capt. Hook.
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Maybe Juliet from Lollipop Chainsaw. I'll change my mind 30 times from now till Halloween :)
  • Mama_Mila
    Mama_Mila Posts: 511 Member
    My husband and I are either going to be Adam and Eve or Jasmine and Aladdin! Now don't steal my idea ;)

Oh and my office is doing Peter pan so I will be a mermaid for Halloween at work :)
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Normally for Halloween I go all out. Last year I was a vintage sailor and the year before I was Harley Quinn (that costume was seriously amazing. Ohhh man). This year I'm trying to save money for when my baby comes, so I think I'm going to do something really simple this year and be a kitty.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Love, love, love Halloween ... although here in the UK the dress code has to be scary. We Brits can't quite get our heads around brides, Peter Pans and Aladdins trick or treating (although I am sure you will all look awesome). We only do witches, vampires, zombies and suchlike.

I think I will just be myself. Last year I had a trick or treater refuse my candy and hide in mummy's arms because she was scared of me. I was not in costume.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Ok, I had to post this because I seriously loved this costume so much. I put it all together piece by piece with pieces I ordered off Ebay. I did a red corset, a red petticoat, a black petticoat, black and red striped tights and arm warmers, my little jester headpiece, some jewelry, black knee high boots and my little gun. I even got my hair done that day all swirly.

75862_470635543360_1565591_n.jpg