Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

HALLOWEEN!!! What are you going to be? :D

Replies

• funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    I would love to be Rose from Doctor Who. :P
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    TONY PERKIS FROM THE MOVIE HEAVY WEIGHTS!!!!

perkis-power[img][/img]

OMG THIS IS THE GREATEST
  • The Joker but if there is a Bane costume out by Halloween Bane
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Velma from scooby doo. I have a blue brindle great dane with cropped ears and she looks kind like scooby so I'm getting her a bright blue collar and dressing like Velma and a few of my friends are dressing up like Fred, Daphne and Shaggy and we have a big piece of card board that we're decorating to look like the mystery machine and some of our other friends are dressing up like monsters
  • alleycat88
    alleycat88 Posts: 756 Member
    Thinking wonderwoman because everyone says that is what I have been for the past months! lol

Also depending on how I look by then slave princess Leia may be an option
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 985 Member
    slut.jpg
  • WendyFitMomCHANGED
    WendyFitMomCHANGED Posts: 311 Member
    Awesome! ................ I'm going to be awesome. tee hee
  • sammysally
    sammysally Posts: 3 Member
    This is the first year... ever that I will be brave enough to bare my stomach!! I haven't decided yet, but I feel as if I can choose from anything. I am super excited!
  • sz8soon
    sz8soon Posts: 816 Member
    Group of friends and I area going Dazed and confused this year. Tube socks, Jean shorts, senior t shirts and a few other accessories :)

Fry like bacon you little piggies!
  • Work lets us wear costumes, no masks though.

I'll probably put on zombie makeup just for the heck of it. Maybe grease my hair back or something and wear black pants with a jacket and tie.

I already have the limping around and moaning bit down.
  • Thinner.

I had planned on Ron Jeremy, however now that I've lost weight, I'm not sure.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Cloud Strife!
    Working on the sword now!
    =D
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    the hulk, i just won't get angry... :)
  • ArmyVet92
    ArmyVet92 Posts: 35 Member
    I am going to try putting together a Weeping Angel costume in time for this Halloween... if not this year then definitely next year!
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    My husband want us to as pirates. I don't know yet. Depends on how hot of a costume we can put together if I agree to it.
  • Talazws
    Talazws Posts: 101 Member
    Sad I will be out of the country for Halloween this year :( Last year I went as a paper doll- totally awesome costume! I made different outfits out of poster board, and used velcro to stick them to me (I was wearing black leggins and a black t shirt with velcro patches stuck on). In the middle of the party I could change my outfit! Also made paper earrings, a paper purse, and a paper barrette- all with those little tabs on the edges like real paper doll clothing.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    I'll be dressed up, but not for Halloween. haha I'm going to be doing a show then so I won't get to go out and party. :( The cast might have a party though, but it will probably be lame because the show I'm doing has children in it...
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    355zyi.jpg
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    If the costume fits well and the money is in order, I'd like to be a saloon girl/can-can dancer...

If not, then....hell.. I dunno. @__@
  • I don't know. It's August.

^This. End of september beginning of oct i will figure it out. Not before then! It's still summer...