Girls, how many calories are you eating?

Options

Replies

• Katie22222
    Katie22222 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 106 lbs and I eat about 1000 calories/day.
  • emily_kenyon
    emily_kenyon Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    im 5 1' and eat between 1200 to 1300 i weigh 126lbs

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]7934927.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, this is interesting to me. I am 5'2", I weigh 102 or 103. I'm very active because I rarely drive, I'm a mother running around with kids, I'm a dancer and I lift weights. I eat 1800 on a non exercise day, and increase with exercise, but plenty of days I eat over 2000 (even if I don't exercise that day), today I ate 2500 (but I'm still awake, so I could eat more), that's the highest it's been since I joined a couple months ago. I would say my range is between 1800 and 2300. My body fat is low and I am increasing muscle. I'm 34.
  • Sam3622
    Sam3622 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"7 130lbs. I eat around 1200-1400 a day, depending on how much exercise i do.
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I lost my first 60lbs or so fairly easily. I have plateaud for months now.
    After finding a great thread on here I have now upped my cals to between 1750-1850 per day to see how that works out. Tbh I'm loving the fact that I can eat fairly normally again!
  • Caroline25togo
    Options
    I'm eating between 1200 and 1500 calories a day.

Im trying to keeps protien higher and carbs lower. Not quite Atkins, but I'm still trying to keep them lower. I've always kind of tried this, but I'm still on the fluffy side. So now I'm working out and eating thd right foods, I hope, and have just added acaitrim. I'll give it a few weeks and see what it does. I'm not separate, but only having 22 lbs left, I'm impatient. This is my starting point, but hopefully I'll make it to my goal. If not, I'll be in better shape than I am, even if my shape still jiggles.
  • beckydunks
    beckydunks Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5ft 8" 161lbs 1430 cals a day
  • Vansy
    Vansy Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 2.5", 122 pounds, and I'm eating somewhere between 1500 and 1600 calories per day (give or take a few).
  • Crystal0827
    Crystal0827 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    bump
  • 5'0"
    116 lbs
    1200 a day
  • Minnoke
    Minnoke Posts: 26
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and 149lbs. I aim to eat under 1800 calories which is the amount I'd need to maintain with a sedentary lifestyle. I usually eat about 1200 calories a day and I exercise a LOT. I haven't really been losing any weight though the last two weeks but my measurements are still dropping which is good!
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    5'5", 145, about 1800 a day (but I net closer to 1500--I don't eat my exercise calories back).
  • snowpony
    snowpony Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    165cm, 110 lbs, eating 1200 calories but have plateaued :( dropping milk for the week and will see how that goes!
  • metalvegan
    metalvegan Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    70-80% of TDEE (total, not net)
  • tyrantduck
    tyrantduck Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'6" and currently at 1830 per day as a limit (I weigh 328 lbs). my BMR is 2350, but I'm on a diet prescribed by my doctor which has helped me cut a ton of calories. first three days of my diet I dropped 2 1/2 pounds. most days I don't even hit the 1830 limit (which is supposed to help me drop 2lbs per week). I have a very light breakfast, a big lunch, skip dinner because i'm usually still full from lunch, and then have fruit or popcorn for a snack before bed. i drink a ton of water and cut out coffee from my daily diet, though i do still have calorie/sugar free energy drinks to help me take all my meds and vitamins (i'm a big baby and just learned how to swallow pills on my 25th birthday...last month... they won't go down without a carbonated drink). I'm also very sedentary as i have a desk job but i keep a pedometer on my hip and use those steps to calculate any cals burned. i make it a point to speed walk anywhere i need to go in and around my office so i know i'm burning cals.
  • LifeIsNotADressRehearsal
    Options
    I'm 5' 10' and 139. Recently upped my calories to an average of 2000 per day based on the extra cals added from my new Fitbit. This broke a 2 month plateau and I have lost 4 lbs in the last month! 1 lb to goal! :smile:
  • ktull68
    ktull68 Posts: 19
    Options
    I read this a long time ago and not sure how much merti to give it but perhaps this will help. When the body is shedding fat, the fat cells fill with water and you essential weigh the same. THEN, after being consistent with calorie reduction, after 6 weeks the body
    sheds the water and you finally see the drop on the scale. HOWEVER, if at the end of the day your average calories yo-yo, you will remain that same weight. I had this happen when I had a lot of weight to lose (35 pounds). I only saw the scale go down every month to 6 weeks. Weekly drops just didn't register right away. The other issue could be that you are getting smaller with muscle building and your weight evens out. See how your clothes fit and how you measure to answer that. BTW I'm 5ft 2 and 131. Have been around this weight for 13 years. Not my ideal but THAT my friend is a plateu. 1200-2100 calories per day depending on workout days.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Net 1700. A few days ago that left me with about 3000 but I wasn't hungry enough to eat it...but I woke up the next day starving so I had my 3000 cal day yesterday. Just had my 987 cal breakfast and I'm still scavangering for more. Still under my goal for the week and still sitting at my goal weight :drinker:
  • catseyes1964
    catseyes1964 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 6" and 140lbs. I was having 1200 but have just upped them to 1350 as I have also plateaued. I have been dieting since February and have used My Fitness Pal since March. Overall I have lost 2 stone 9lbs so far.
  • ejtkatz
    ejtkatz Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'0 and try to stick to 1300 daily and work out 4/5 times a week for an hour.