Options
    What foods dont?
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    Rinsing beans? I thought that was half the fun of eating them? :laugh:
  • stayxtrue87
    Options
    I know that if I eat certain protein bars, my gas is soo bad that it will clear a room!!

I usually consume one just before heading to the gf's house...hahahahaha
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Raisins, but not grapes! I don't know exactly the process used to dry them out, but they must use something I'm sensitive to.

Otherwise, having been a veggie-tarian for most of my life, I have a rock solid digestive system.
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    You won't want to be in the same house as me after 4 cups of broccoli.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    None. Girls don't pass gas, duh! xD

But really... Kashi cereals, bran, anything with a lot of fiber. :P Definitely beans of all sorts it seems. >.> and I love beans.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    LOL...I wish I would have more gas!!! But for now...I mostly get it during food or alcohol hangovers...no matter what it is that I consumed the day before!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    I know that if I eat certain protein bars, my gas is soo bad that it will clear a room!!

I usually consume one just before heading to the gf's house...hahahahaha

That's cruel brah, lol!!!
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    Raisins, but not grapes! I don't know exactly the process used to dry them out, but they must use something I'm sensitive to.

Otherwise, having been a veggie-tarian for most of my life, I have a rock solid digestive system.

The raisin plant I've worked at merely uses the sun to dry out the grapes. However, you may consume more fiber/mass of raisins than you would grapes since most of the water has been removed.