Whats your idea of the perfect body?

Options

Replies

• Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    model.jpg

I'm straight, but I think I just fell in love with this girl... Oh my :heart:

What I would do for some hips like those...

She is most definitely overweight. I don't find this attractive at all.

oh yes, "most definitely." I assume you know her stats? please....
  • wilmnoca
    wilmnoca Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I have this really odd explanation. My son is gay, and he said to me, "come on mom. You've never had a "girl crush?"" I said, no, but if I see a woman who has my body type when I was an athletic (picture what a REAL woman athlete, like a softball player who is a little more on the stocky side looks like) person, then I'm attracted, but it's more of "Oh, she looks like me when I was at my peak weight, height, etc." I know that sounds narcisistic, but that's how I see my perfect weight.
    I had body dysphoria, though, so I can only look back at those pics and say-THAT was what a good weight looks like. I was 160#.
    We need to all remember that we are different sizes, and that's okay!

You are awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • monstercakes
    monstercakes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe = the perfect body in my opinion. I think (not positive) she was a size 14?
    NO. i hate when people say this. she was a size 14, but a size 14 in her era is closer to a modern day 6.
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

right!! love her

^^this...
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I think I'm shooting for Sookie Stackhouse these days. :)

That's a good one. Something I could aim for...
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    I clearly have o idea how to post here correctly.

Yeah come on. You're either supposed to post some picture of a chick so we can idealize her, a picture of yourself so everybody can tell you how confident and amazing you are, or hate on people who don't agree with your opinions. Get with it.

i :heart: you.
  • zealousmissjj_wechange
    Options
    Gonna have to say my own (although with more toning). Hey, ive worked hard, and there's no point dreaming of a body I'll never be able to have... so why not idealize the one Ive got :D

1340604904.png

1337198294.png

My goodness... I would LOVE to look like that! You look amazing!!! Please, tell me how you did that!!
  • doogie52
    doogie52 Posts: 53
    Options
    model.jpg

Too many tatoos....ruins the canvas God gave us...:wink:

right!! love her

^^this...
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    My ideal. She's my height, and I don't want a popping six pack, just a defined tummy, but her arms! would kill for those! I have always had big arms! even when I was swimming 5-6 days a week competitively.

perfect-body-23825-1309277363-4.jpg

who is this girl? Name? Thanks :)

jennifer stano
  • sarahkatara
    sarahkatara Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    meet-miss-universe-australia-rachel-finch.jpg

tumblr_lz1e2tZFhQ1ql6jv4o1_500_large.jpg

Beautiful!!

Yes, this.

Also, no to the original photo posted, she's chunkers.

Hummm.... an opinion I would expect from someone who has been told over an over on her old profile that she needs to eat more.

One never forgets a striped bikini, duck face, in the mirror, and a clearly needs to eat ...picture.. !!

Your idea of what is a "perfect body" is severly distorted ! You are not healthy...

You noticed too!!! :happy:
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Personally I am not happy until I have a flat tummy and can see my ribs when i bend over. when I was 113 lbs at 4'11 I had both. And was technically in the healthy range. My perfect body would be the human barbie doll chick. which wont happen without surgery or extreme corset raining, but I can dream right?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    Men don't get worked up over this subjective BS, maybe that's why they're more fun :)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Kate Upton:
    KateUptonSportsIllustratedSwimsuit201111.jpg
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

she's fat
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Why can’t a person have an opinion without being told that the media has screwed with their mind etc?

My idea of a perfect female body is thin. I personally don’t like how fat looks. I suppose there are some people out there that do. I am trying very hard to make it so that I do not have fat rolls on my body because I do not like how I look with fat.

I did the math and at 5’4 for me to be considered “underweight” I’d have to weigh 108 lbs or less. My ideal weight for myself would probably be 110-115. I’m striving for 120 because I’m realistic. I currently weigh about 150 and IMO, I look horrendous. Like seriously, I can’t even look in the mirror right now because I hate how I look.

Just because someone is thin or prefers the look of thin does not mean that they have some sort of problem. They just have a preference and there is nothing wrong with that.
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

What is her name?
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    I love her body...

3587277_f260.jpg

and hers...

3587284_f260.jpg
    Options
    Why can’t a person have an opinion without being told that the media has screwed with their mind etc?

My idea of a perfect female body is thin. I personally don’t like how fat looks. I suppose there are some people out there that do. I am trying very hard to make it so that I do not have fat rolls on my body because I do not like how I look with fat.

I did the math and at 5’4 for me to be considered “underweight” I’d have to weigh 108 lbs or less. My ideal weight for myself would probably be 110-115. I’m striving for 120 because I’m realistic. I currently weigh about 150 and IMO, I look horrendous. Like seriously, I can’t even look in the mirror right now because I hate how I look.

Just because someone is thin or prefers the look of thin does not mean that they have some sort of problem. They just have a preference and there is nothing wrong with that.

there is something wrong with it when they take to an extreme and compromise their health.
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    My fiance
    Options
    model.jpg

she's fat

and you're rude.