Whats your idea of the perfect body?

Options

Replies

• Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe = the perfect body in my opinion. I think (not positive) she was a size 14?
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Fitting back into my skinny jeans... then, as far as I am concerned, my body would be perfect ;) In my opinion anyways...
  • endureandpersist
    endureandpersist Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    The perfect body starts with the perfect person inside. :smile:
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    When I cross the finish line at the Tough Mudder in September I will know that I have put the work in to have my perfect body. I will know that I have a body that has the endurance to run 10 - 12 miles, be pushed harder than I ever though possible, strong enough to heft it's own weight. It will be my perfect body, because it will allow me to accomplish my goals. I've decided that I'm no longer concerned with as concerned with form (althought I do love my muscles), as I am with function.
  • SerenaNatasha
    Options
    model.jpg

absolutely beautiful!
  • Steviechatham
    Steviechatham Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My idea of a perfect body is definitely a woman "with meat on her bones." Curves are so sexy and I'm actually worried about getting too small and not having any anymore. They make me feel womanly.
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    I would rather read 50 Time of the Month threads than one more "perfect body" thread.
  • ckay220
    ckay220 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Monroe = the perfect body in my opinion. I think (not positive) she was a size 14?
    I believe so, I loved her body too!
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Christina Hendricks? Idk, I try to be realistic and not pick something that is totally not my body type.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    When I cross the finish line at the Tough Mudder in September I will know that I have put the work in to have my perfect body. I will know that I have a body that has the endurance to run 10 - 12 miles, be pushed harder than I ever though possible, strong enough to heft it's own weight. It will be my perfect body, because it will allow me to accomplish my goals. I've decided that I'm no longer concerned with as concerned with form (althought I do love my muscles), as I am with function.

Where is your TM? I'm doing the one in October in Carolinas. You'll have to give me some advice after September! We have the new obstacle where you crawl in ice water and get shocked by hanging wires, I'm nervous about that one!
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of mine and I will explain why:

Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-Styles1.jpg

Yes, I know it's cliché to put Kim Kardashian, and I don't love the girl, but I have a similar body type to her. I don't have the massive butt (although mine is real lol). However, I am short and have an hourglass figure (My bust and hips measure about the same and my waist is slimmer). Also, my chest is large like hers as well, so that's why I picked her! lol.

christina-milian-running.jpg

Love Christina Milian. A little slimmer than a tend to like, but also really short like me and also she has thick thighs like I have and the rest of the women in my family have. However, naturally, her chest is a lot smaller and her shoulders are not as broad as mine.
    Ditto to that whole thing..lol. Except my waist is bigger, I'm sure...But I'd add Ashanti to the list as weel, because she has thick thighs too.

This is me too. I have a big butt and chest and a tiny waist. I've been classified as '"thick" so Kim's body shape is very similar to me. But I'd prefer keeping my own brain lol
  • adiannen83
    adiannen83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Beyonce! She's beautiful, lean, tone, and thick at the same time!
  • superrjo
    superrjo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to say my own (although with more toning). Hey, ive worked hard, and there's no point dreaming of a body I'll never be able to have... so why not idealize the one Ive got :D

1340604904.png

1337198294.png
  • thescrumisfun
    Options
    I'd like to be at 20% body fat. That's my perfect body :smile: .
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Except not. You've intentionally used a word you know is derogatory--I think you're the one attempting to start an argument by being blatantly rude and insensitive.

Omg, the poster herself said she was "slightly overweight" I think chunkers is a little nicer than overweight. Are we really debating this?
    She actually said that she thought she was healthy and attractive, but others (whose views may at times be swayed by the media) may think that she's slightly overweight, probably because she isn't a size 2 or 4.

Well, mine's not swayed by the media. I gave an opinion which was asked. That is all. Cheerio!
  • Lize11e
    Lize11e Posts: 419
    Options
    Oh wow, she is beautiful. I would LOVE to be built like her :love:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Love her look:

Kiera-Knightley-Six-Packs.jpg
  • Ms_Jae
    Ms_Jae Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I agree with elisa123gal. you hit the nail on the head. I too just want to be the best and healthiest I can be. I just want the fat off but I don't want to be sickly thin either I just want to be a healthier me. My goal is to live long enough to watch my grandchildren graduate from high school, college, get married and have children of their own but more importantly live life outside of a hospital, wheelchair or walker. there is no one body shape or style for every woman and that's what makes you unique and beautiful in your own right. nothing more nothing less ;-)
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

absolutely beautiful!

I think I have a similar shape/body to this woman but she is a lot more toned. We have matching belly freckles too :)
  • Maryaly40
    Maryaly40 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Maybe this answer is not to popular on MFP, but I like thick women, your stretch marks are not ugly, the flab you gain from child birth is not ugly, you are a REAL WOMAN, you are not airbrush, An as long as you are comfortable in your body , Im comfortable holding hands and walking proudly down the street with you

awwwww super sweet :flowerforyou: