Options
    it's Kim Kardashian, waist and tummy is liquified
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    <<<<<<< this is my ideal body.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    UGH!!! I am bad with posting pictuers but, DAISY FUENTES!! I would LOVE to have her body!!

But, I just want to have a flat tummy and FEEL GOOD!!!

l_101227615.jpg
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    No one is perfect :)

They only way a majority of our celebrities can get their "perfect" bodies is through Photoshop.

Have a look below :smile:

bgp4wx.jpg

wstzf6.jpg

1ovxif.jpg

i3x5c5.jpg

Is that eva longoria? her body looks the same...the hair and eyes are different but her body is bangin in both :) haha
    Well as for the women, I was going to say Eva is the only one that is obviously different. As they gave her a smaller waist. But for Cameron, they took away her muscle definition (and looks like moved her boob over). Don't see any difference in Katherine. The biggest difference was in the man.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    My ideal. She's my height, and I don't want a popping six pack, just a defined tummy, but her arms! would kill for those! I have always had big arms! even when I was swimming 5-6 days a week competitively.

perfect-body-23825-1309277363-4.jpg

This is the type of girl I go for. slim and toned but not ripped.

pretty sure she's underweight or nearing it. but everyone has their preferences.

This girl is not underweight or unhealthy. Not my ideal body, because I want more definition, but she looks really good and healthy.

Do you see the size of her thighs? There isn't that much definition either so she's not likely to weigh much despite being rather tall. Think what you want--I know enough about body comp to know when someone's weight is nearing the underweight category. She's probably...5'7, 5'8 and 120 pounds??

5'7 and 120 is a BMI of 18.8, that is pretty close to underweight.

5'8 and 120 is a BMI of 18.2 which IS underweight.

The angle make it's difficult though--if she's 5'5 I'd guess her weight closer to 115

5'5 and 115 = BMI of 19.1, which is much closer to being underweight than well within the "healthy" category. For many women anything under a BMI of 20 is actually too thin. Unless they are of Asian descent which is another discussion altogether.

I guess I was thinking she was shorter, maybe 5'4" and would have put her at 125.

I love how people use the numbers as the set rule on how healthy someone is.

If the person has a small frame, they will be at the lower end of the scale, guaranteed, regardless of how "healthy" they are, and vice versa for large framed people. People should be more concerned about body fat. For men, under 25% and over 8% is healthy, regardless of weight. For women, it's below 32% and above 12%.

At my current lean mass, if I were to get down to 25% BF, I would still have a BMI over 24.5, which would make me in the "overweight/at risk" category. IF I were to put on ANY muscle (I imagine I would gain 10 lbs worth), even if I were to drop my BF% goal, I would STILL be considered overweight.

The BMI doesn't mean jack. My last gf was like a toothpick, but she ate very well, and was very active. She had calve muscles to die for! She was probably under a BMI of 18.5, but she was very, *VERY* healthy.
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    My perfect Body would be to go into Kohls (or dillards, or somewhere nice) and be able to purchase and entire outfit unders and all with out tearing my hair out or getting upset because nothing fits or looks good...
  • Asha0714
    Asha0714 Posts: 88
    Options
    model.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options

I love how people use the numbers as the set rule on how healthy someone is.

If the person has a small frame, they will be at the lower end of the scale, guaranteed, regardless of how "healthy" they are, and vice versa for large framed people. People should be more concerned about body fat. For men, under 25% and over 8% is healthy, regardless of weight. For women, it's below 32% and above 12%.

At my current lean mass, if I were to get down to 25% BF, I would still have a BMI over 24.5, which would make me in the "overweight/at risk" category. IF I were to put on ANY muscle (I imagine I would gain 10 lbs worth), even if I were to drop my BF% goal, I would STILL be considered overweight.

The BMI doesn't mean jack. My last gf was like a toothpick, but she ate very well, and was very active. She had calve muscles to die for! She was probably under a BMI of 18.5, but she was very, *VERY* healthy.

exactly. So again, I'd say that girl is relatively healthy and looked good based on that picture posted.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    model.jpg

BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    Here are a couple of mine and I will explain why:

Kim-Kardashian-Bikini-Styles1.jpg

Yes, I know it's cliché to put Kim Kardashian, and I don't love the girl, but I have a similar body type to her. I don't have the massive butt (although mine is real lol). However, I am short and have an hourglass figure (My bust and hips measure about the same and my waist is slimmer). Also, my chest is large like hers as well, so that's why I picked her! lol.

christina-milian-running.jpg

Love Christina Milian. A little slimmer than a tend to like, but also really short like me and also she has thick thighs like I have and the rest of the women in my family have. However, naturally, her chest is a lot smaller and her shoulders are not as broad as mine.
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    UGH!!! I am bad with posting pictuers but, DAISY FUENTES!! I would LOVE to have her body!!

But, I just want to have a flat tummy and FEEL GOOD!!!

l_101227615.jpg

Thanks!!! And here is another!!! (i figured it out!!)

daisy_fuentes240.jpg
  • impyimpyaj
    impyimpyaj Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options

They only way a majority of our celebrities can get their "perfect" bodies is through Photoshop.

bgp4wx.jpg

wstzf6.jpg

1ovxif.jpg

i3x5c5.jpg

Is that eva longoria? her body looks the same...the hair and eyes are different but her body is bangin in both :) haha
    Well as for the women, I was going to say Eva is the only one that is obviously different. As they gave her a smaller waist. But for Cameron, they took away her muscle definition (and looks like moved her boob over). Don't see any difference in Katherine. The biggest difference was in the man.

Eva has had her arm enlarged, her waist made smaller, her booty enlarged, her skin smoothed, undereyes brightened, and highlights put in her hair.

Cameron has had her stomach muscles smoothed, under eyes brightened, hair lightened.

Katherine has had her upper chest smoothed so you can't see her ribs, her forearm slightly enlarged to make it curvier, her waist made smaller, her jawline slightly filled out, and her skin smoothed.

And the man is obvious what they did.
  • runningmommycrosland
    Options
    I don't think that way... don't sit around wishing I could be this or that. I just want to look the best I can..because that is all that is possible. I also enjoy how diverse and beautiful different sizes and shapes and even ages of people can be. We need to learn to be inclusive in our ideals of what is beautiful and acceptable.

This
  • holly3585
    holly3585 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I love this thread....I am just glad no one said (or that I missed their post) 'thigh gaps are ideal' BARRRRRFFFFF. No one will ever be this magic ideal body image to themselves. We always see our flaws. I am working sooooo hard on just being happy in my own skin. Not the easiest thing :huh:
  • FrauHausMaus
    Options
    One that isn't riddled with weight related disease

or fat related stretch marks (the ones the kids gave me I can live with)

The older I get, the more my standards of "perfection" change.

(edited for typo)
  • FitForLife81
    FitForLife81 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    59532026294599620_VyP85Q2r_c.jpg

I would love to have her body!

I'd be happy waking up and looking like this.... :)

Yup this is what I would like!!
  • kalynn06
    kalynn06 Posts: 368 Member
    Options

bgp4wx.jpg

wstzf6.jpg

1ovxif.jpg

i3x5c5.jpg

It looks like they softened her arms and her face to add more curves, made her waist smaller and left her teeny tiny legs, reinforcing the desirability of less than realistic proportions.

They also seem to have toned down the slightly bony look to Katherine's chest, again projecting that it's possible to be that skinny without some bones showing.
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    36433_130687536969547_7049369_n.jpg

Her body is similar to mine. Very athletic. I've accepted the fact I won't every be "thin". I have muscles. I just want to be lean.

And I'm poler so she's definitely my inspiration.
  • Arexxx
    Arexxx Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    model.jpg

LOVE IT
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    model.jpg
    omg! can i borrow her for a couple of mins :devil: :devil: