ONE YEAR on MFP - My year in NUMBERS and pics :-)

Options

Replies

• Masonless
    Masonless Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love it! I love that you kept up with it all including how much you exercised. Such an insiration!:bigsmile:
  • ckish
    ckish Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congratulations to your new health and the rest of your life.
  • onlyonevelvet
    Options
    You have done an AWESOME JOB!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Absolutely AMAZING and inspiring story. Thank you for sharing your story. Keep up the great work!
  • DoeBizzy
    Options
    Awesome Job...I hope I can do that too....your story is a good inspiration to me...
  • Happyirisheyes
    Happyirisheyes Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Amazing, amazing, amazing! Way to go! Big congrats!
  • islandgirl804
    Options
    I just started my journey a couple of days ago. You're an inspiration!
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You look really great!
  • anunley1
    anunley1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and exactly the reason for my profile pic - "who will you inspire today?" You have inspired all who have read your post and you should be so pround of yourself. You are living proof that hard work, determination, and a lifestyle change really work. Congratulations on your success!!!!! You look amazing!
  • mariahdrod
    Options
    Couldn't be more proud, congratulations! :happy:
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing dedication, hard work, and beautiful transformation! You look fantastic!
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    thats fabulous..i have never seen anyone to date keep so much track of exact numbers either..WTG, you rock:drinker:
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Amazinginly Inspirational. Congratulations on your success. You are amazing!! Makes sure it is now a part of your life for ever!!
  • hthurman
    hthurman Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story, thank you for sharing :)
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You look seriously amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • jkimmett
    jkimmett Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You have really done amazing!!
  • happypath101
    Options
    Awesome! Good for you! When you talk about how you started, you reminded of me of where I was in 1992. I made a vow to walk around the block once a day and have one fruit or vegetable a day. I can't even believe that now. But, that's where I started. (I just got back from an 8km run on my lunch hour.) You can do this. You can keep it off. You can be healthy for the rest of your life. More power to you!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an inspiration. You look amazing.
  • jocybee83
    jocybee83 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! You're an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!