Need to Vent!!! I THINK I LOVE MY HUSBAND

Options

Replies

• Meloyelo2010
    Meloyelo2010 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    *kitten* is your friend as is talking to your husband about what's going on with his wang. Venting is good but what will or will not change is between the two of you <3 I'm sorry he's not putting out.
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    Stalk him around the house....pin him to the nearest wall...or get into a tickle fight and pin his butt to the bed until he has no choice. :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    Mine is the same way! It's gotten to the point where I don't even care anymore. Tried everything. He's also Army.. maybe it's a stress thing. Who knows.
  • Spicydeene
    Spicydeene Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I know everyone is different but I went through some rough times physically. Having babies, surgery, could not lose the wieght. I would get depressed about my life and feel I had also gotten out of the Air Force, I had missed it so much and did not realize. I loved being a Stay at home mom, but I did not feel pretty. He may not be giving it to you because he may be depressed. he may not admit it or even see it. he put on weight, he probably does not feel good about himself. I know 50lbs ago, I did not want my husband touching me. I felt bad for him but I could not force myself.
    I am feeling better about myself, Been praying alot, Exercising and taking care of myself. Once I did that, I slowly started changing. I feel like the woman I was when I first met my husband, this time around cant do it as much we have little ones around. LOL
    Good luck be patient and communicate. Its deeper than just Sex, even for a guy.

You have an awesome point too!
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Instead of listening to all these girls, who I can only assume are all under 17 years old from some of the terrible advice, you could try acting like an adult by sitting down and talking to your husband about this instead of venting to random strangers on the internet.

This.
  • tatorb
    tatorb Posts: 16
    Options
    HAHAHA TOO FUNNY!:laugh:
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    What you have to do is say that it's cuddle time.
    It's not actually cuddle time.
    Then you shush him and tell him that it will all be over soon.

LOVE IT!! lmbo
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    To much to read so sorry if this is a dup.

You said you pointed out to him he gained weight? Maybe he is embarrassed?

I know when my husband is stressed out he starts a relationship at night with the couch. LOL

I know when we are not getting along he does not recover like me and wants alone time.

Some people man or women do it out of control and a way to feel they have control over the relationship.

I don’t know about your husband but these are some things I have noticed in relationships when romper room becomes movies alone with my cat. LOL

Solution, just go down. Works every time. HAHA
  • dherrmanmom
    Options
    This was one of the biggest issues in my first marriage. I waited around for six years and it never got any better. But then you did say he did gain "like 400 lbs", and I'm sure that's a part of what is going on at his end. My ex cared much more about sitting around playing video games more than he ever did about sex (or more than he did about getting a job, taking care of his child, etc). I'm not saying divorce is the answer (it's not - with a new future husband you just trade in one set problems for another). But honestly I never did figure out how to improve the situation other than getting out of it.
  • tnrown87
    tnrown87 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump.gif
  • tismyhardbody
    tismyhardbody Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Maybe hes sad that you have such a negative view of him.. Or he can feel that you only "think" you love him. I wouldn't wanna bang a b*tch who said *kitten* like that to me either.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue here. He won't do anything unless I initiate. As he said, 'All you have to do is ask'....Really? Guess what, I'm not asking for it and it's been a while. I know it's because I have gained so much weight, but if you can't muster it up for me heavy then don't ask for it when I'm thinner.
  • freyaskitty
    freyaskitty Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I always have a private giggle at this one because 'society'' always assumes it's the WOMAN who 'has a headache'! SO NOT TRUE!

I suggest a very serious talk with him. Lay out exactly how many times a week you want to have sex. Find out how many he wants and compromise. Schedule it. I know it sounds completely unsexy but it can be fun. The anticipation can factor in and make for some hot, steamy sex!

I've done this. During our sex days, I send little reminders (email, text, quick phone call) reminding my hubs what he's in store for when he comes home. It's fun!

You mentioned your husband has gained weight. I know this can really mess with a man's libido. Remember, fat produce estrogen. He may also be feeling undesirable. Men are just as sensitive to this stuff as women. They just don't talk about it.

Sex is supposed to be fun. Sounds like he's seeing it as a chore and who wants to do that?
    Ok seriously what guy in the world turns down sex when there wife is basically begging for it! WTF I understand "sex" is not what makes a marriage, BUT since I dropped the 10 lbs Still have a ways to go (45) and been working out 5x a week its all that is on my mind. All my husband wants to do is sit on the damn couch be boring and eat chips. I do not get it in any way, been married to the man since I was 17 WTF. He has just gotten so damn lazy since he got out of the ARMY i mean god I think he has gained atleast 40lbs I have pointed it out to him! Like everyone already knows until he wants to change it, its not gonna change!

Anyways sorry just had to get it out GRRR. Please no negativity its not like that at all.
    Anyone feel free to add me!
  • tatorb
    Options
    I'll be honest my sex drive has gone through the roof now im losing weight and exercising! like a rabbit lol

Amen Brother, Same way for me and i am only 20 pounds into an 80 pound goal! look forward to seeing what the future libido holds! :)
  • tatorb
    Options
    I have the same issue here. He won't do anything unless I initiate. As he said, 'All you have to do is ask'....Really? Guess what, I'm not asking for it and it's been a while. I know it's because I have gained so much weight, but if you can't muster it up for me heavy then don't ask for it when I'm thinner.

Wow I didnt realize this is such a pandemic! :)
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hell, I am still in my early 20's ok well maybe late 20's now...lol... but I was with my bf for 8 years and even starting out he never really gave me much lovin' so to say! I felt like I got the crappy end of the bargin, happier to hear that it was not just my ex that has that problem. What is it with men these days? LOL....
  • sbarron76
    sbarron76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow, women want sex that much?!? I wish my wife could read this! ha! My issue is the exact opposite, i am the one who wants it everynight. 10 years we have been together, 3 kids, and i am still a horn dog for her! For me, it's blamed on the kids and how they wear her out and i have to practically beg for it. Then i get the "it's all about sex with you" comment. Otherwise according to her she would want it "Everynight" too. The gym has only made me worse in terms of wanting it. And i am all about pleasuring her, that's what gives me my pleasure, so it's not like it's all about me, i prefer it be all about her.

I was under the impression it was always the guy being left with blue balls, thank you for the eye opener!
  • tytbone
    tytbone Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Really sorry about this. :( As I'm not married there's not much I can add, other than do your best to communicate with him. (I'm from the crowd of "Do NOT divorce unless it becomes an extremely serious issue".)
  • tatorb
    Options
    *kitten* is your friend as is talking to your husband about what's going on with his wang. Venting is good but what will or will not change is between the two of you <3 I'm sorry he's not putting out.

Hilarious! :) LOVE IT!
  • shendras
    shendras Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    He has just gotten so damn lazy since he got out of the ARMY i mean god I think he has gained atleast 40lbs I have pointed it out to him! Like everyone already knows until he wants to change it, its not gonna change!

Maybe he feels like you're judging him due to his weight, and he's withholding "cuddle time" as a passive-aggressive way to get back at you? Talk to him for sure.

**Edited for typos**