I want to know how much coffee you drink

Options

Replies

• blackcoffeeandcherrypie
    Options
    Oh I drink at least that. I make a pot of coffee when I get to work, and between me and the customers we usually fill it up twice. I also drink tea on top of that. I usually have decaff coffee and tea though, as the caffeine was making me jittery. I literally could not live without my daily cups of tea and coffee!
  • lisamlc
    lisamlc Posts: 61
    Options
    I don't drink any - hate the stuff. Drink 1 or 2 cups of tea a day though (I am so English!)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I don't drink any at all. I rarely have the need for it.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I drink usually two cups of coffee per day - in the morning. No other caffeine
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I usually have one double strength latte in the morning and that's it. I do have a can or two of pepsi max for caffeine later in the day...I would love to cut out the diet soda.
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I usually drink 2 cups a day...too many more than that gives me stomach ulcers. I do find other sources of caffeine though when i need an extra boost in the afternoon. like AMP energy drink.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I drink about a pot a day.
  • Cordy1228
    Cordy1228 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Most days I drink around 30 ounces, sometimes more sometimes less, depending on whether it's from home or out.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I drink one venti (20 oz) brewed coffee from Starbucks every day during the week. On weekends, I usually have one cup, sometimes more in the winter.
  • y0mbo
    y0mbo Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Usually 6 shots of espresso over the course of the day, typically as a latte (2 shots each) with SF flavor and skim milk. Sometimes in the afternoon I just have the espresso with a SF sweetener.

On weekends I'll drink regular coffee if we go out for breakfast.
  • hlinn01
    hlinn01 Posts: 36
    Options
    I usually drink one good size mugful of coffee a day. I like my Irish Cream in it. I think if I drank just black coffee, I'd drink much more, but the cream is pretty rich. I also drink 2-3 cans of pop a day, only diet or zero. I grew up with a type one diabetic and am now raising one, so it just has to be diet in my house. I'm not saying diet pop is good for you, I'm just saying it's my thing.
  • blissfulself
    blissfulself Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I have a kuerig that makes individual cups so i drink 2-3 of those in the a.m. and around 1-3 8oz. cups of green tea in the afternoon/evening.
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    I quit coffee and now drink about 24-36 oz of iced tea a day.
  • gdmarquis
    gdmarquis Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love my coffee and drink several cups throughout the day. I take it black so it's a very low calorie treat.
  • roxedy
    roxedy Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Two cups (8oz range) with half&half and 1/2 tsp of sugar. I don't typically drink anything else with caffine during the day. I consider it to be my morning "dessert". :tongue:
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I drink two to three cups of strong black coffee, with as much artificial sweetener as I feel like and sometimes a splash of milk, but most often not.
  • Maria1979candy
    Options
    My mom is from Italy so I grew up drinking coffee it's in my DNA:)
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    two cups with skim milk around 10AM every day. I don't drink coffee after noon.
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Mmm....now I feel like a coffee fiend!!!
    I usually get through 8 or more in a day (approx 1 every 1.5 / 2 hours at work).....eek!! Though less at weekends when I'm not in work. BUT I have counterbalanced this by weining myself onto decaf coffee or at least a mix of half and half (yep - they will do that for you) as I was concious that this was a SERIOUS amount of caffine but there was no way I was cutting back all together!
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Zero - cant stand the stuff ;)