Replies

• ZombieChaser
    ZombieChaser Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    431369_281852758550218_206650299403798_669567_974518532_n.jpg
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Coffee is my only vice. I am keeping it - I drink from 2 to 4 cups a day. And an ice tea in the afternoon. The rest of the time I have water. Occasional ice tea.
  • brr9270
    brr9270 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I usually drink 3 large mugs a day. I drink the first mug with cream, and then don't add any additional cream to the last two cups.
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    As much as possible!!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    1-2 cups a day
  • clariangel
    clariangel Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    2 cups a day/5-6 days a week. i heart coffee :)
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    2-3 cups per morning!
  • OhLibra
    OhLibra Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    2-4 cups a day.
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Used to just be once every now and again. Now it's at least one cup a day, usually two.

I got hit by a coffee craving last night but decided it was probably best not to drink it just before bed. =B
  • mattj28tx
    Options
    Only 2 large cups in the morning - if I drank anymore Id me too wired the rest of the day.
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Mostly 2 cups a day, sometimes more if I feel I need it. No cream just Sweet n Low.

If it bothers you then tone it down but if it bothers you just because someone else told you...
    I would say follow your own instinct.
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Hm... I HAVE to have a to at the VERY least have one cup in the morning. Then I go to work and I drink anywhere from 2-3 cups. Sometimes I drink one again at home, or stop and get one. I don't add much to it though, just some splenda or truvia and skim milk. I love coffee.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I usually make a travel mug for the ride into work/daycare. etc and another refill or two at work in the morning.

I do mine with sweet N low and enough yummy creamer to take the edge off. About 2 tbsp. .

One the weekends about a pot a morning. But I love the feeling and the rush. I usually can clean my house in an hour at 8 am on Saturday..
  • justal313
    justal313 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I have anywhere from 1/4 of to a whole travel mug of coffee on my way to work and two cups at work before switching to water for the rest of the day. This represents a SIGNIFICANT reduction from before where I probably had a cup in my hand from the time I woke up until I went to sleep.

On the weekends it can be as little as a single cup or perhaps about 4 or 5 cups.

Sometimes when we're out for dinner I may have one after my meal, but not always.

I drink black coffee.
  • deviantcupcake
    deviantcupcake Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    On an average day, 1-2 mugs.
    Some days I won't have any because I can't face the milk. I could drink it black, but it's not the same when it's instant. Ooooh, to have a coffee maker.
    Then there'll be crazy days when all I do is drink coffee and I can get through 5 mugs with no problem.
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    None!

I mostly drink herbal/caffeine free teas like roobois or green tea, and very occasionally an ordinary black tea.

me too!
    i LOVE herbal tea so much.

i do love coffee too, like seriously, so i know where you are all coming from.
    but drinking it gives me awful PMDD as well as a general slight but prevailing anxiety that effects all aspects of my life negatively.

my herbal tea collection is HUGE! and i'm really looking forward to the Fall season. a chill in the air makes tea just a little more delicious.
  • eduardo_d
    eduardo_d Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    At least 24 ounces of black coffee, more on the weekends. I never log calorie-free beverages including the Diet Coke I have every couple days. LOVE coffee.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Triple shot of white coffee first thing..........repeat as needed
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    At least two cups but I try not to drink more than four.
  • stevehomoki
    Options
    Around 30 ounces in the morning, normally instant coffee. 4 Teaspoons or 6 teaspoons worth. I drive an hour to and from work, so first thing in the morning I fill up two cups for coffee and go driving, normally I space out and sing while driving to keep me awake.