No More Excuses - Week One

Options
12346»

Replies

• tigermom79
    Options
    Here is a thought, we don't have to do it, but I think we should either start a new thread next week or start the new thread with week 1 chart. I don't care who starts it, but I think the chart should be there so can we either please transfer the chart there or something. I am talking in circles, I am suppose to be in the car!!:laugh:

I like your idea. If you get too many responses in a thread it is hard to follow. And I love the idea of the chart at the beginning! Maybe when you post the chart, you could just start the new thread as week # whatever.
  • tigermom79
    Options
    Just got in from shoveling snow!!! Something to do, and good excercise. Baked cookies for the kids and am managing to stay away from them!!! :smile:

Broncos didn't show up to play again today so I am off to the treadmill in a bit as well. May talk my hubby into taking a walk in the snow!!! Not really that cold so it is kind of pretty!

Ann
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Here we go, hope I am not stepping on anybody's toes here!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/71120-no-more-excuses-week-two
  • lilmami777
    Options
    Thank you for the invite!!! I pray this is the beginning of a brand new positive lifestyle!!! For me. . .and YOU ALL!!!!!! God Bless!!!