"Eat More To Weigh More"

Options
NormalSaneFLGuy
NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
Everyone keeps mistyping it as "Eat More To Weigh Less." Silly people.
You're welcome for the correction.

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    Lol *kitten* starter!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    :angry:
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    Lol *kitten* starter!

What?

I'm sorry, I've tried that whole"eat more to weight less" crap and I just gained weight continuously.

That's how I got fat to begin with, EATING MORE.

Now, I eat less and BAM less weight.

Eat More To Weigh More
    or
    Eat Less To Weigh Less

I choose option 2 Bob.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I know I'm not the only one that agrees.

Don't be afraid of all those "Eat More To Weigh Less" bullies. Speak your mind!
  • BeantownSooner
    Options
    Agree especially if you have some extra baggage that's hanging on. I just remind myself that IF I ever stall eat a little bit more to get it started again. Pretty simple.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    Options
    I get if you're trying to pack on a lot of muscle, but then again you're trying to gain weight.

To lose it, you diet. Diet = less calories.

I bet this whole "eat more to weigh less" was created by the meat packing industry or the dairy farmers of america.
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I get if you're trying to pack on a lot of muscle, but then again you're trying to gain weight.

To lose it, you diet. Diet = less calories.

I bet this whole "eat more to weigh less" was created by the meat packing industry or the dairy farmers of america.
    Wrong....it was the corn growers
  • ThePhoenixRose
    ThePhoenixRose Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    i tried to lose on 1200 calories a day. a full month of no loss. i upped it to 1500 calories and lost 30lbs in 3 months.

SO eat more=weigh less. *shrugs*
  • YoYo1951
    YoYo1951 Posts: 370
    Options
    bump to come back to. That subject always intrigues me. Hard to believe this can be true!
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    i tried to lose on 1200 calories a day. a full month of no loss. i upped it to 1500 calories and lost 30lbs in 3 months.

SO eat more=weigh less. *shrugs*
    I wasn't losing anything on 1500. Now I eat between 1000-1200 every day and have lost 9lbs in a little over a month and a half. I suppose there is no right way of doing it and experimenting with your diet is key to finding what works best for you.
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I'm the trouble starter, the instigator.
    I'm the fear addicted, danger illustrated.

I'm a firestarter, terrific firestarter.
    You're the firestarter, twisted firestarter....

First song that came to my head reading this post.

...By the way, you're right. And I can /totally/ spot reduce.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Dang it!! You mean I have been doing it wrong the last 3 years!! Crap..... Well to late now might as well stay the course and keep Eating more to weigh less........... If only I knew...... Crap Crap Crap!!! :drinker:
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Concept <

Your head <
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    Eating more to weigh less means eating under the amount your body needs, but more than starving yourself, which is what many ppl think they have to do.

You obviously have the idea of what it means wrong.

I've lost all my weight "Eating more".

You can chose to be hungry and miserable. Not me thank ya!
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    InBeforeTheLock1105.jpg?1318992465
  • MissyMissy18
    MissyMissy18 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Didn't work for me either! But then, maybe I was doing it wrong. Is there a wrong way to eat more? Probably. I'm sure some helpful and polite person will enlighten me soon enough... *waits*
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    popcornmoss.gif
  • MRJ717
    MRJ717 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Dang it!! You mean I have been doing it wrong the last 3 years!! Crap..... Well to late now might as well stay the course and keep Eating more to weigh less........... If only I knew...... Crap Crap Crap!!! :drinker:

Love^^^
  • TonyaBtrfly
    TonyaBtrfly Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Ive lost 16 pounds EATING MORE TO WEIGH LESS! in 76 days so far. You are obviously Uninformed. I just feel so sorry for people like you. Go ahead continue to be hungry. Lose your weight and muscle. Gain it all back and you will!! When you do, come back to these forums, actually take the time to do your research. Read what Eat more to Weigh Less is actually about. Then you can lose weight the right way and keep it off. Till then STARVE
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Ed you just tickle the cr*p out of me but someone who is doing it wrong such as yourself can afford to say whatever you like
    I concur I eat more to weigh less I fuel the motor to help promote the exercises I do almost every day