Fat girls and facebook?

Options
124»

Replies

• IMElektra
    IMElektra Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    at least fatties can lose weight. he will always be a stupid idiot.

Exactly
  • joelhoro
    Options
    If you'd posted a picture where you look fat - assuming you can find one ;-) - he or someone else would probably also have commented negatively.

I am quite certain that your guy is the kind that posts picture of himself with tons of friend looking like he's having a lot of fun whilst in reality the guy's a complete loser. When he's telling you that you are giving a too flattering image of yourself is probably projecting his own feelings.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Unfriended. Honestly, probably wouldn't have friended in the first place if he was always like that. >.>

Reminds me of a fella I ran into in college who says, "If you can't lift her, don't date her." With his scrawny arms, I should have reported him to child protective services because there's no way he can lift a woman of any size. :laugh:
  • MizzTatiana
    MizzTatiana Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Send him the douche bag of the day award, delete and block him and have a wonderful life. Easy peasy. I have no room in my life, be it real or cyber, for people like that.
    [/quote
    Exactly!!!!!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Unfriended. Honestly, probably wouldn't have friended in the first place if he was always like that. >.>

Reminds me of a fella I ran into in college who says, "If you can't lift her, don't date her." With his scrawny arms, I should have reported him to child protective services because there's no way he can lift a woman of any size. :laugh:

Omg. haha that last part was just too funny.