How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    WOW... just WOW!!!!
  • MeadowSong
    MeadowSong Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You nailed it! For yourself and others--this is for real, do what counts! I've been lifting just a couple of months and love what it does for me. Everything is better. Never tried pursuing strength and health--was trying to "look" strong and healthy. BEING strong and healthy rocks! Thanks for the encouragement! You GO girl!
  • deemoore11
    Options
    Great story! Thanks for sharing!
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Wow, awesome!!! Thank you for the pics and your encouraging story. Its exactly what I needed to hear today. My focus was on the scale rather than on body fat. You are an inspiration to many!! Keep it up!!!
  • silvercanoe
    silvercanoe Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Your story inspired me the first time I ever read it, and it still inspires! I need to read it every day. Thank you for sharing.
  • vendygirl
    vendygirl Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    This entry rocked! I love it and congrats on your journey. This is exactly what I need to reiterate that the scale is an evil number to be ignored!

Thanks!
  • gift4708
    gift4708 Posts: 13
    Options
    You look AMAZING and you're an inspiration!!! After reading this, I felt like I could actually do this and get back to a healthier me!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story!!!!!!!!!
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Lorina, you are made of pure, solid awesome packaged in a kick-*kitten* bikini!
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Lorina, you are seriously one of the most inspirational people on this website.
  • mgall86
    mgall86 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration!!!
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    There is hope!!! Thank you. You look great. I'm more motivated towards weight lifting then ever.
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Love the flow of the story and all of the pictures. You've given some good experience and have done an amazing job. You look fantastic. Thanks for sharing your journey with us.
  • DrPepperLeigh74
    DrPepperLeigh74 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look amazing!!!! Great work and dedication has really paid off. Keep inspiring us :) Here's to another 600 days of great health!! :drinker:
  • XXXMinnieXXX
    XXXMinnieXXX Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    fantastic post! x
  • Xstitcher74
    Xstitcher74 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! I have just been working out for about three weeks and have started to notice a difference- Not so much in my weight but in how many more push ups I can do. How I can FEEL the difference when I flex my leg. How inches lost and re-shifted (to more muscle) means more than pounds lost. :flowerforyou:
  • christinegarza
    christinegarza Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bump
  • DMW914
    DMW914 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Thankyou for your story! I would like to be a runner too your story definately encourages me to try :happy:
  • kori333
    kori333 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I, like many others have said, have noticed your posts and progress pics since I joined back in February. You have been one of my biggest inspirations for lifting and eating back exercise calories. Thank you for inspiring so many of us!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW! YOu look amazing! Congrats to you for all your hard work!
  • SHHitsKaty
    SHHitsKaty Posts: 301
    Options
    Love this post!!! You look awesome and what a great motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!