How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• LALOCHA34
    LALOCHA34 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Super AWESOME and so true. Thank you for your post, it might have been the spark I needed today. You look great! My inspiration! *GOING TO START LIFTING THIS WEEK* :glasses:
  • FutureSkinnyMama03
    FutureSkinnyMama03 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! You look fantastic. I have the same issue when it comes to clothing. Bigger thighs & butt, smaller waist. Bigger arms. I like how you described it as being curvy. :) I hope that I can one day come to love my thighs & butt as you do now because they really bring my self esteem down. Especially when out shopping. Thank you for the inspiration!!!!
  • Tsunami79
    Tsunami79 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration.

when should I start strength training?

I have big thighs, butt, & arms, and would like to either get rid of them, or start to love them some day.
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • Rambo313
    Rambo313 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    fantastic post, it was awesome and something I needed to read, so I thank you !
  • geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    WOW WOW WOW I am a keen runner, starting to cycle but from being on MFP starting to really think about lifting, I used to lift when I was a youngster and thinking back I was always lean even if I weighed more, I am now doing the occasional kettlebells but after a proper kettlebells class last week I want to do more.

Your photos and your story have inspired me to give it a go.

I am also working on eating more to fuel my run, my body is loving me for it and again you have confirmed its what I need to do, I still eat below the TDEE but much more then I've ever eaten before, you're also right on the scales, for the 1st time ever I'm starting to doubt the need to get weighed every week (day) and looking for a monthly target instead. Now to brave the camera this week ready for a nice comparison in the future (hopefully)

Thank you for sharing, thank you for caring and bloody well done girl you are & look amazing!!
  • taram1981
    taram1981 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Just amazing! Love your story and all of your advice. You have definitely inspired me!!!
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    I am blown away!!!!! You look amazing!! Thank you for posting this!!
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! I love how you have all the pictures that prove that the scale is nothing but a liar.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! It's not all about the scale!
  • LuluProteinFueled
    LuluProteinFueled Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You are an absolute inspiration! I am following in your footsteps... day 65 of heavy lifting and plenty of food.... can't wait for my day 600!!! Thank you so much for sharing :)
  • tigletcann
    Options
    Inspiring! Your story has really upped my enthusiasm towards this! You look amazing! :D
  • calund06
    calund06 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story and all the pictures. You really look great :smile:
  • SilverStormi
    SilverStormi Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Amazing. Just what I needed before starting my P90X today. I hope I look that good after day 600
  • CoriWv176
    CoriWv176 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You also gave me hope that one day my butt can look as good as yours, lol.
  • GrayBbee
    GrayBbee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are an inspiration because you did what works - cardio, strength training and moderation in eating without deprivation and starvation. This post clearly shows the difference between HEALTH and simply losing weight. You chose the path of health which is always far better than a number on a scale. Woo Hoo!!!
  • mistywhitem1975
    Options
    wow !!! you look amazing and you have inspired me . I just started a few weeks ago and I just recenlty stared logging in . I have long ways to go and I know I can get there . I lost 89.9 pounds with weight watchers 7 yrs ago and I felt great . I just have let my self go and really have my work cut out for me . '( but that being said it is my fault I'm back where I started 7 yrs ago . Day one and moving forward !!!!! thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures . :)
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    Bravo and well said! :)
  • tanya_roberts
    tanya_roberts Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Brilliantly said. You look great!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!