How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Great post...going to save it for future inspiration!
  • DominiqueSmall
    DominiqueSmall Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    YOU freaking look amazing!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION! Wow!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Thank you !
  • lorettaasmith
    lorettaasmith Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Bump so I can come back and read all of your post later....but judging from the pictures and captions, you are amazing! Way to go!
  • cheryl5115
    cheryl5115 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Got to read this later.
  • Ashers83
    Ashers83 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I love this!!! Especially the comparison of being 130lbs years ago when you didn't lift. Amazing :)
  • anner53108
    anner53108 Posts: 103
    Options
    Easily the best post I've ever read on MFP -- honest, straight-forward, and with steps that are achievable for anyone who reads it. Thanks so much for sharing your journey and what you've learned with everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • mara9999
    mara9999 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for posting your story. It was great to hear what worked for you. You look amazing! Strong, fit, but still curvy. I hope to look like you down the road. Thanks for the inspiration, and keep up the great work!
  • greenhumanclay
    greenhumanclay Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing truly amazing and refreshing, you look better now than ever before keep up the hard work 25 more days and its my 600th you've given me an idea! :bigsmile:
  • raebels
    raebels Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great and your story is awesome, definitely inspirational! =) Thank you so much for sharing and for giving all of us that extra motivation to keep going. Love it! =D
  • microburst20
    Options
    Thank you. Your post blew me away!!!! The pictures really show what a healthy person can look like.
  • homemomfreda
    Options
    Great story - and you hit the nail on the head. Being fit & healthy is the most important!
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    You are incredibly inspiring... And you might just have convinced me that heavy lifting is the way to go. We'll see-right now i'm more focused on just losing weight, as I'm more than 200 lbs. seriously though, thanks for posting this. You're awesome :)
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    wow truely inspiring ! you rock !
  • Nicoleleeee
    Nicoleleeee Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What a great story. I love how you have documented it all with pictures and let us in on your personal thoughts. Fantastic! You are an inspiration :flowerforyou:
  • HulkDiesel77
    HulkDiesel77 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You look amazing keep up the good work girl!
  • Maggie821
    Maggie821 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Great motivation for all of us!! Thanks for sharing your story and photos - the changes are amazing!
  • scandiebirdie
    scandiebirdie Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU!!! Best post in a long time on the Message Boards :)
  • Aimeebird1
    Aimeebird1 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow... thanks i have most of the thoughts/fears but i feel better about it now.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!