How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• Gotohealth
    Gotohealth Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I incredibly inspired by your post and pictures. Thank you for taking the time to write this.
  • Lexie2007
    Options
    Amazing!! You are an inspiration!
  • magsi25
    magsi25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    bump for later, you look absolutely fantastic by the way.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    you inspire me becasue I have the same amount of weight to lose. You looked just fine before...but amazing after. Shows what a 30 pound difference makes. And what a great thing that you've maintained... I love hearing that it is working as a lifestyle. thanks
  • usera1365
    usera1365 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Great Job... Awesome work!!!
  • Eoannis45
    Eoannis45 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look HOT!!!!! :)
  • Asavitzk
    Asavitzk Posts: 66
    Options
    I'm sure others are saying this too but I can't read through 7 other pages of replies so here's mine:
    Awesome story, awesome post, awesome pictures, and awesome bod. Congratulations and thanks for even more inspiration!
  • caperam
    caperam Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bumping this for later. I need a MAJOR dose of motivation and I think this is it! You look fantastic BTW!!
  • ZiezieO
    ZiezieO Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    !!!! I NEEDED this today. YOU ARE my current MFP hero! I decided the exact same thing... All I want to do is run a 5k without dying... I ran 2.5 miles yesterday and feel like today, I could probably make it 3 miles!
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Lorina said:

"I used to think of exercise as punishment for a slothful life. “Ugh… I gotta undo the damage I did! I hate my body! I have to get rid of this gut, these thighs, that *kitten*…”

Now, it’s something I enjoy. I realize that it’s a gift I’m giving my body. Something I do because I love myself and want to feel strong and beautiful. Well, to be honest, I don’t always enjoy it. Sometimes it’s not fun. But I consider it just part of my basic maintenance and grooming, like washing my hair, flossing my teeth, shaving my legs. I wouldn’t say, “I just don’t have the motivation to shower anymore.” You do it because it’s your routine. "

...part of my basic maintenance, like washing my hair.......WORDS TO TO LIVE BY
  • boydsterk
    boydsterk Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    this is amazing! way to go!
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Love this detailed post! Thank you! You look great!
  • londaknight
    londaknight Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Amazing and very inspiring! Thanks so much for sharing your journey!
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look so good!!!!
  • nc90
    nc90 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this! Congratulations on all you have accomplished, you are truly and inspiration!
  • jreese5226
    jreese5226 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I will no longer step on the scale every single day after reading this. :-) Thank you for posting all the photos with details on how you achieved your goals.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing your pearls of wisdom. I feel like I am at a crossroad. Working hard & having the scale not reflect my hard work. Your story have given me the push I needed to continue to carry on despite what the scale says.

You look Marvelous!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing!!! :flowerforyou: great story I love the one in the pink bathing suit heels and all!!, thanks for sharing your story.
  • flutternfly
    Options
    Congratulation! You look great. Thanks for sharing
  • Danardeener
    Options
    Wowza girl! You look amazing....what an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!