How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Options

Replies

• StevenDweeb
    StevenDweeb Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome post! Should be a must read for everyone starting out on a fitness/food program. Congrats on your continued success.

~Steven
  • MsHeatherFeather
    Options
    This is amazing! Thank you so much for your post and congratulations on your weight loss :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,995 Member
    Options
    Congrats.....thanks for sharing
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!!!
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I love this post! Such an an amazing amount of good advice. You can tell you learned a lot from your journey to share with others! You look amazing and I love your comparison posts from weighing the same but being better toned now. I just completed my first 5k today & have used MFP for 320 (ish) days...can't wait till I can share similiar progress!
  • GadgetGuy2
    GadgetGuy2 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! A life "intelligently planned"!
    P.S.-And your body language indicates you have a heart, also!
    P.P.S.-Intelligent, fit, and caring. YOU ROCK!
  • Masq
    Masq Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I love your story and success! I keep having to remind myself to have patience, it will happen as long as I keep up with exercise and logging a calorie deficit.

Thank you for the inspiration!
  • rachelbethany
    rachelbethany Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm bumping this so I can reread it when I need inspiration. Awesome job, lady!
  • irishbabe_78
    irishbabe_78 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Great, inspiring, post. I am one of those that is stuck on what the scale says, and it is very hard to break away from that.... but I am trying! Thanks for writing this!
  • slindsey137
    slindsey137 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the side by sides, where you weigh the same, but you are more fit! That is what I am hoping for!
  • Gerri_Can
    Gerri_Can Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm. 608 - 6 = 602 days to go.... thanks for the inspiration. I have a feeling that it might take me a bit longer, but slow and steady, I might just get me one of those snazzy 5k gold medals too! or was that because you were fast AND slow and steady?!?! So much to learn...
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, and what an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your story.
  • skinnyskittles
    Options
    I love this woman

IMG_5010.jpg
  • ItsSamantha
    Options
    Wow!Congrats on your weight loss..U look FANTASTIC..I also wanted to say that you have some amazing looking legs ;)
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    I have also seen some of your story before but honestly I never get tired of seeing it. You are truly an inspiration and it really does help to see your results and read your story. After seeing you at 130 pounds before and 133 in the more recent picture I'm starting to realize how evil the scale is. I know it's just a number and not the only way to show your progress but it's very hard to get out of that mind set. Seriously at 133 you look amazingly better than the 130 picture. I have a question, when you say you lift heavy how heavy are you lifting? What type of lifting regime do you follow? I run 3 days a week doing about 3-4 miles each time and also do light lifting but I'm curious and interested in doing heavy lifting maybe.
  • rubyautumn4
    rubyautumn4 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Way to go superstar! You look amazing! That was a really inspiring post, needed that today!
  • getninshape56
    getninshape56 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! And what a gift to yourself, and others, for documenting such an incredible journey...with all it's twists and turns! Thank you :)
  • tobnrn
    tobnrn Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Such inspiration and what a great reminder to not focus so much on what the scale says. One of my biggest problems. Always love reading what you have to say.
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your loss!! :)
  • gjsmommy
    gjsmommy Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I love your posts...always so inspiring. You don't even have to say much since the photos tell us so much more! You and a few others on MFP have convinced me that its time to do some serious lifting. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your awesome photos!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!