How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Replies

• Taryn1627
    Taryn1627 Posts: 120
    bump! loved reading this and it was really inspiring to me! thank you so much!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    When I first joined MFP and noticed your posts with your pics I think I had my first girl crush - just look at dat *kitten*.

You are a great inspiration to many people on here and have made a wonderful transformation to your body. You look and are totally amazing.
    haha this. And to add to the ego I'd figure I'd share what I just posted on another thread about you:

"You should read the 2 threads I posted on the last page for the girl who was eating little and thinking she had to eat that little to lose and is now the same weight tons thinner and eats like a monster and looks like a barbie."
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Love love love! Your motivational posts are...motivational. LOL
  • jayliospecky
    jayliospecky Posts: 25,022 Member
    From a fellow former "Little Miss Picked Last," internet HIGH-FIVE!!

Now let's go beat up everyone who used to pick on us!!

No, wait...that's probably not right...
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    I learned from you right from the beginning, this is just one of many great posts. You have a lot of good information to share and I love that you remain so active on the site. :) Thank you very much!
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Ever since I joined almost a year ago, I saw ure posts and admired u with what uve achieved. You are amazing and such an inspiration to me. I can do this. I will do this. Because of people like u.
    Thank you so much.
    May you just keep going from strength to strength. And keep up the posts! Love it!

Xxx :flowerforyou:
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    you are so amazing! I have seen some of your posts on here and use you for inspiration quite often. I have even shown people your before and after pictures for lifting heavy. I hope you don't mind. You are the reason I lift now, I saw the amazing difference it created in you and you cannot argue with the results. Thank you for sharing!
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    I joined in March, and I just want to say that reading your stories played an important part in the direction i decided to take. Thank you. And you effing rock!
  • slrrese
    slrrese Posts: 180 Member
    I have seen and read your stories and even though I have not friended you, you have been a huge inspiration to me. I never lifted heavy before ( only light with lots of reps) until I got on this sight. One major reason is your inspiration! I started at 1200 calories biking and lifting light. With each 10 lbs I lost I actually increased my calories and the intensity of my work outs!! I have lost 30 lbs and hope to be in the best shape of my life by next April when I turn 50. I have significantly decreased my body fat and increased my strength, even while losing weight AND for the first time in my life, the cellulite on my butt an thighs is significantly less ( I attribute that to squats, something I had never done in the past). Thanks for sharing your inspiring story, and a HUGE congrats to you on you success.
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    WOW!
  • Nerdy_Rose
    Nerdy_Rose Posts: 1,277 Member
    I have seen and read your stories and even though I have not friended you, you have been a huge inspiration to me. I never lifted heavy before ( only light with lots of reps) until I got on this sight. One major reason is your inspiration! I started at 1200 calories biking and lifting light. With each 10 lbs I lost I actually increased my calories and the intensity of my work outs!! I have lost 30 lbs and hope to be in the best shape of my life by next April when I turn 50. I have significantly decreased my body fat and increased my strength, even while losing weight AND for the first time in my life, the cellulite on my butt an thighs is significantly less ( I attribute that to squats, something I had never done in the past). Thanks for sharing your inspiring story, and a HUGE congrats to you on you success.

Heavy squatting got rid of the cellulite dimples when I cross my legs. ISN'T IT GREAT?!
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    You look fantastic and are so inspiring!!
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Great job!!
  • bhfood
    bhfood Posts: 77
    thank you for this. I need soooooooo much encouragement. I was a chubby kid and almost always picked last, played center field, loved to read more than run. Athletic brother always better than me at anything physical. Skip to 55 yrs old and trying to now lose 50 lbs. Been at it for 3 wks, logging for 11 days in here. Lost 3 lbs. I am inspired. taking pics is a great tip I hadn't even thought of. Gonna do that. Thanks. I am bhfood if you wanna be my friend. :)
  • dognamedpig
    dognamedpig Posts: 38 Member
    Great job on the meaningful lessons and the documentation of thoughtful pictures emphasizing your points. You look great and you can see the joy from finishing the races.
  • cordianet
    cordianet Posts: 534 Member
    This should be pinned to the top and made required reading for all new members!!! Congrats on your success and your fantastic attitude!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    So I think this may be the 3rd or 4th thread with pretty much this same pictures and same story, and thus the 3rd or 4th time that I've said way to go. I get wanting congratulations for your awesome work because you look great (and I myself will fish for compliments in a heartbeat), but why not just bump your original thread for that instead of making multiples? I always get on the success board to see people's success stories because it gives me hope and motivation and it's slightly frustrating to click a new thread and just have it be the same thing I've already seen 3 or 4 times.

That being said, you have done great and you should be proud.
  • lmc8774
    lmc8774 Posts: 129 Member
    I thought the 2007 to 2012 side by side pics were the most telling. Same weight but completely different fit body! It isn't just about the number on the scale.
  • Thank you for sharing this amazing journey with us. You are an inspiration to many! Keep up the good work!!
  • verasdaughter
    verasdaughter Posts: 71 Member
    Awesome job.........sooooooo inspiring. Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!