How Wrong I Was! 600 Days of MFP. Lotsa pics.

Replies

• nicholjenny
    nicholjenny Posts: 74 Member
    Thank you sooooo much for this post!!!! This is me to a T !!!!! You said it all and you look AMAZING! and so confident! Great work!
  • i loveeee following your progress and posts...you're such an inspiration to me! xoxo
  • ktbug1186
    ktbug1186 Posts: 266
    what a GREAT post. you are so motivating, and look so amazing!!! Way to go gorgeous!! :D
  • huntclan
    huntclan Posts: 26
    Congrats!

It is nice to get a "big picture" perspective on this stuff. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels. I have 60 days of straight MFP and now I have something to shoot for: 600 days. Whether I see the results you have, I will do as you suggest.

I just wonder if adding the tattoos helped or hindered your progress?
  • sheen8r
    sheen8r Posts: 16
    Awesome...you've inspired me to do more speed work and weight training. You look great. Way younger now than 2010!
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    You are an inspiration to all on MFP!!! Thank you for sharing your story!! You are an amazing person. Thank you
  • awesomly awesome mindblowing super cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    You're body is just amazingly sick! What an accomplishment. Be so proud of what you have done.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    You are so inspirational, well done on your journey to better health. You look amazing! :) xxx
  • terrigrace
    terrigrace Posts: 199 Member
    You are one inspiring woman, congratulation on such amazing success, and thank you for sharing! I love the eat more to lose weight principles. Just added heavy lifting a month or so ago - my weight is really no closer to my goal. But I'm getting closer to fitting back in my size 10's than I have in years. Maybe even size 8's in a few more months. My 2 1/2 year old likes lifting with me. Hahaha, she uses my old 2 pound purple "barbie" weights.
  • LifestyleChange33
    LifestyleChange33 Posts: 169 Member
    What a fabulous, encouraging, and inspirational post!! Wow!
  • jjsjrs
    jjsjrs Posts: 32 Member
    That is awesome! Than you so much for sharing.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    You're posts are always so inspiring! You look amazing!
  • Ange03063
    Ange03063 Posts: 55 Member
    You look amazing. Definitely an inspiration to me!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    You are awesome. You abs and your rear look amazing. Inspirational for sure.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Love this post. you look hot. Thanks for sharing
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I always enjoy your threads smart girly and you're arms are looking wicked!
  • readsalot68
    readsalot68 Posts: 25 Member
    You look awesome.... Thanks for the inspiration.
  • zubeala
    zubeala Posts: 4 Member
    Great story....and make me have confidence that this old boy can get back to his "playing" weight.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    When I first joined MFP and noticed your posts with your pics I think I had my first girl crush - just look at dat *kitten*.

You are a great inspiration to many people on here and have made a wonderful transformation to your body. You look and are totally amazing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!