I want honest opinions?

Options

Replies

• Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    A little too thin in the middle picture, not very healthy looking at all.
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I think you look great in all of them but the last pic is the best :-)
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I think you look best in the first pic, worst in the second.
  • joeysox
    joeysox Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    omg i would drop the boyfriend! you looked perfectly healthy!!! your start weight was healthy especially for your height! im only 5'3 and i would be classed as healthy at your start weight xx
  • LCSoulkat
    LCSoulkat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pics cuz of being at work...BUT....if your boyfriend told YOU to lose weight, I think, he's the one YOU need to LOSE!

You have to do things for yourself, depending on how you feel and not be dictated by someone else, especially a boyfriend...very lame and selfish on his part.

Cheers ;)
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Sandy - From this guy's perspective, you look way too gaunt in the second photo - sickly as another put it on here. Both the first and third photos, you look great! Which do you feel better at? As for your boyfriend - perhaps he needs to learn more about health and nutrition before he starts harping on you. I assume that that's him in your profile pics. If he's not comfortable with you at a healthy weight for your height, then it is time for him to go. Would he wish cancer or another disease on you? Why is it okay for him to try to push an eating disorder on you? You are young and beautiful and I'm sure you'd have no problem finding a guy that will appreciate for who you are and not what he thinks he wants. Trust me, at your age, guys usually still have a LOT of growing up to do still. LOL Best of luck!
  • mommygirlx3
    mommygirlx3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    much too skiny in middle picture
  • UKChloeT
    Options
    The only thing you need to lose is the boyfriend!! What a jerk to tell you that you need to lose weight!!!
    I'm 5ft7 and my goal weight is 140lbs!! The first pic you look happy & healthy, the middle pic is far too thin and even the last pic still looks very slim to me.
    Be happy in your own skin hun x
  • ErzaScarlet
    ErzaScarlet Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Firstly tell your boyfriend to excuse my language suck his own ****! Secondly I think you do not look healthy in the middle picture you do not need to loose weight try and build muscle instead :)
  • AndreaEscobar100
    Options
    Okay first of all. In your first picture.. you look good. I feel like thats your normal weight. In the middle.. You honestly look really scruny, and pale. not healthy
    I think you look good now in your last picture. You should maintain that weight, and just build muscle.

You need to start loving yourself, I know it's so easy to say but trust me it gets easier when you start working on you, and pointing out your positive flaws.
    I'm starting to accept my body- it took me forever; years & years after so much self destruction with drugs, and so many other addictions. I think I've tolerated so much ****, and pain from people that I've reached a point that I know what I deserve, and I won't tolerate **** from anybody. I won't be miserable & I definitely won't cry for someone that will never cry for me.
    My best advice to you is to work on yourself for now on, dump your "boyfriend" (if you can ever call him that) If he seriously is more concerned about your weight than that tells you alot. No guy should have the right to put you down like that.
    Never settle for less. You're just at a tiff in this point of your life-- this is momentarily

love is a ruthless game
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I think you're beautiful no matter what. But you look unhealthy in the middle picture. As for your boyfriend, he should take a hike. Do this for YOU, not ANYONE else. Then, you'll be happy. Don' t worry about what other people think. As long as you are healthy and comfortable with your own body you will fine the perfect weight for you. Don't starve for someone else.
  • bboogle
    bboogle Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful in the first pic!
    In the second picture in my honest opinion you do look too thin.
    Even the third picture is a bit too thin looking, but better than the middle one.
    I hope you always value yourself and accept your body as the wonderful gift it is. Take care of you for you, and don't listen to other voices that say negative things..... .there are way way too many out there!
    Be healthy and live well!
  • PaytraB
    PaytraB Posts: 2,360 Member
    Options
    Lose the boyfriend and get back to your starting weight. Honestly, you look just right in that picture.
    If YOU find you'd like to change something about yourself at that point, tone up and exercise. You were the perfect weight for your height in that first picture and looked (& were) healthy.
    You're hurting your health to be that skinny.
  • iqnas
    iqnas Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You looked AWESOME in the first picture!

You're tall. 140-145 is a decent weight for you.
  • HotMummyMission
    HotMummyMission Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    Honestly you look terribly thin on the middle one the best you look at is your first picture you look healthy xxx
  • kirstyg1980
    Options
    you look far far too thin in the middle pic

low scale weight isn't always the thing to strive for
  • boopei
    boopei Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look gorgeous in all of the photos. As long as you're healthy and feel confident go with what works for you, but that said, you look much more healthy in the top and last photos, the middle one you almost look like your too thin. Would be a great weight if you had some lean muscle mass though. Good luck sweetie! :)
  • sandradev1
    sandradev1 Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I think you look most comfortable in your own skin in the first picture. If you don't feel that's right for you that the last picture is fine....but definitely the weight you were in the middle picture, it is not flattering and cannot be healthy for you. This is just my opinion though, which you asked for. As said in other posts, we each know what truly makes us feel comfortable. Only you can really decide.
  • letmebeda1_wechange
    Options
    honey for your height your first picture you were just fine. the middle picture is not healthy at all, you are too skinny. and if your boyfriend is not happy with you the way you are. then you need to lose him. get rid of negativity like that. and be happy with your own self. ♥♥♥
  • djtulppo
    djtulppo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also in agreement with many here. The middle picture you are way to thin and gaunt. You look great in the last photo. I think you should just start working out to build some muscle. Keep up the good work. You look awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!