Horrifying Experience - warning...gross!

Options

Replies

• cheree1969
    cheree1969 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I freak out at the sight of them as well. You poor girl. I'd be traumatized too.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    BTW, I'm guessing rice is clearly out of your diet for a while?
  • doodledaze
    doodledaze Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I think you must have earned some exercise calories with the freak out? Have you checked the database :-)
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options

Oh, that's sick and oh so mean! :sick:
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Here in Texas we have huge wolf spiders. They are basically harmless, but look so damn nasty (like slightly smaller tarantulas.) The mothers carry the babies on their backs, but you can't tell the babies are there until they scatter. One time, I found one in my room and didn't remember that fact and went after her with a shoe. Millions of little spider babies went flying everywhere. I literally melted down like a mental patient, screaming and crying. I feel your pain.
  • cole_carter
    cole_carter Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    wow that is traumatizing.
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Maggots are nasty. But as a Burn Nurse you respect 'em. They can do wonders!

Just sayin'....

Spiders on the other hand......
    I hear you! Maggots and leeches does wonders for burns and reattached limbs! Worked enough Trauma ICUs to know they have a place even in medicine. The only difference is that we have to get them from the pharmacy not an umbrella!!!! ;0)
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!!!! Since I'm on a low-carb plan that will help me be focused!!! That's funny!!!
  • bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    do not google 'blowfly girl' or you will die, srsly.

but this totally reminded me of that.

That chick needs some serious mental health attention!! Even if it was made up, WOW!
  • Here2GetFit
    Options
    Sorry, but I need to see pictures of either the maggots or you topless to believe this story. :devil:
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Nightmare fuel, my tank is full.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My sister was watching T.V. in the dark while eating oreos.She thought they tasted funny and turned on the light.They were full of maggots.I still, after 20 years, won't est in the dark!
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    This is too funny! You should start a blog; you're great at telling stories!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Omg, I would be traumatized too! I recently found a bunch of maggots in my garbage can while taking out the garbage last week and that alone was horrifying to me so I can only IMAGINE... I would've probably had a heart attack if I were you! Yikes.
  • paperlovesink
    Options
    I'm sorry but that's awesome lol. Too bad you don't have it on video. Shi* like this never happens so it would of been funny to see on camera haha. Be glad it's only maggots and not something worse. Not sure what something worse is but..

There is nothing worse. NOTHING.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    My aunt hosted a friend's wedding in her backyard once. A couple days after the wedding, my aunt started to smell something really gross coming from somewhere in the kitchen (they rarely use the kitchen and mainly eat at restaurant or get takeout). Anyway, she opened her stove and found food COVERED with thousands of maggots. The maggots got all over the place. Turns out the caterer at the wedding left some food in the oven and had completely forgot about it.
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I'm one of those people who catches spiders and puts them outside, but oh man, I would FLIP if this happened!

I'm soooo sorry!!!
  • Heather_Rider
    Heather_Rider Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    I could do everything but the spider. My dad recently got bitten by a brown recluse and after watching the flesh on his knee go from normal to a flesh eating crater, I'm rather paranoid about spiders. I'm not scared of them, just don't particularly like them. I can do the maggots as I have reptiles so I'm around worms rather often, but the spider. I'd probably of *kitten* myself. I was in the shower about 3 months ago and felt something crawling on me and I looked down and found a black spider(not huge, just about the size of a nickel) and then about a month later, I was in the bathroom and in our spare bathroom we have a large mirror that you can just see your shoulders and up when you're sitting on the toilet, well I had pulled my pants down and I looked up and I kid you not the spider was as big as my hand all stretched out. I ran around in circles outside until my dad got home from the store(about 5 minutes later) and killed it(after chasing it around the living room for 10 minutes and losing it because it was the same colors as the carpet!)....

vmx3s3.jpg

You should seriously be put to death to posting that picture. EEPPPPPP! lol
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but that's awesome lol. Too bad you don't have it on video. Shi* like this never happens so it would of been funny to see on camera haha. Be glad it's only maggots and not something worse. Not sure what something worse is but..

There is nothing worse. NOTHING.
    Rattle snakes, black widows, poisonous things are worse lol. Maggots are gross sure, but they cant hurt you. :D
  • muggsmom
    muggsmom Posts: 28
    Options
    Oh, you poor woman!! I would be locked up in a straight jacket if that happened to me.