From a Size 14 to a Size 2!!!

Options
12346»

Replies

• jordyninja25
    jordyninja25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your body is insane! Amazing amazing! Such an inspiration!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • stagegoddess
    stagegoddess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    wow---as soon as all this moving is done and everything is organized i'm starting a bunch of workout videos! simply amazing
  • VictoriaWarren80
    VictoriaWarren80 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You are totally inspiring. OMG!! :smile: I am doing Turbo Fire right now, but have a hairy schedule and its hard to do every day. I just gotta buckle down. I am such a slacker. LOL I know I will get there though. I LOVE Chelene too!! She rocks because YOUR NOT TIRED!!!!
  • kazoooo8
    kazoooo8 Posts: 71
    Options
    Wow, just fantastic. Loved your videos!! Don't take this the wrong way but your before pics, you looked alot older and now you look like a rocking ripped 20 something!! You are really inspiring!!

The videos say to follow on facebook but what name do you go under? I might have missed it somewhere, sorry!!
  • dcerna62
    dcerna62 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OH! Tomorrow I'll be starting Insanity which I bought last year righ before I found out I was pregnant with #2. I had him in July and I'm currently 183 and a size 14 so I'm in the same place you were before your amazing transformation. I feel SO motivated now after reading and watching. GREAT JOB and THANK YOU for sharing!
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    amazing!!!!
  • jamifaith
    Options
    you just inspired the hell outta me!!! I know you did a lot of workout videos, I'm about a week into Insanity right now. Is there a specific video that you would recommend for after im done with Insanity?
  • skinnyro32
    skinnyro32 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration!!!
  • tashuwauna
    tashuwauna Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing! I love success stories they always give me the push i need to continue.
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look great!
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    You are honestly my biggest inspiration by far... I just think you are AMAZING. Thanks for the post.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!