What is one thing you completely hate?

Options
12346»

Replies

• gym_king_carlie
    gym_king_carlie Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I hate people who force their opinion on others and mock and disrespect anyone for thinking differently

oh and people who say things so they can be seen differently in everyone elses eyes, even if they dont agree with what they are saying
  • sammiliegh
    sammiliegh Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Skinny jeans on men.
    ^^^THIS! I fricken HATE skinny jeans on guys!!!
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hypocrites!!!!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say I actually "hate" things since that's such a strong and negative word. Dislike and not a fan of most certainly. I'm not a fan of people who talk politics then get upset and angry because you're views don't match theirs. I don't like people who agree that rich people are "evil". Or anyone who goes with the pack mentality.

I like hot summer days, vacationing, hanging out with my good friends and my husband.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I can't stand the smell of cigarette smoke, crappy *kitten* drivers and I'll jump on that skinny jean bandwagon too. I'll be glad when that fashion trend is over.

I love my hubby and puppy.
    And maybe my cats if they didn't try to destroy my house when I leave.
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I can't stand two faced people, like if you don't like me tell me to my face, don't pretend to be my best friend then talk crap about me behind my back. I have more but I'd be here all day if I told you everything haha.
  • ekirk92
    ekirk92 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I hate smelling people's BO, people smacking when they chew food or gum, clanging the spoons and forks with their teeth, people breathing heavy, cars driving behind me, my sister stealing my things, and commercials.
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i absolutely cannot stand being misunderstood. i absolutely adore Jason Statham.
  • Kalynx
    Kalynx Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    I really cannot stand super perky people that turn the best insults into something positive:

What? I'm bothering you? Thanks for the reminder that I need to watch boundries!! blah

I love a good steak :)