Where do the skinny people shop?

Options
124»

Replies

• ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the feed back. I hope I didn't offend people with my "skinny" question. I just wanted to know where normal people shop because it's been so long since I've been able to set foot into a regular fitting store that I have forgotten. I'm also 6'1" so I have to look for length too. Shopping is always a pain but the more fit I become the easier it will be to shop. I can't wait to look at some of these stores and see what cute stuff they have. :happy:

I can't wait to get to my ultimate goal but for now I really need some clothes to wear because all mine hang off me. I also haven't gone shopping for clothes in over 2 years other than an odd shirt or pair of pants every once in awhile.

Thanks again. You guys are great, :drinker:

Your height may be an issue at some of those stores. My mom is 5' 11". Her body is basically all legs and she is very thin. She has trouble finding pants that have a long enough inseam. She shops at Ann Taylor mostly for pants and then anywhere for tops.
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    I'm a size 4/5, and I mainly shop at Bootlegger and Warehouse One. I like Hollister and AE as well, but only shop there every few years.