Call me a B if your whistle/holler isn't flattering..

Options

Replies

• DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Harassment-role-reversal-smack-dat.gif
    God. Every time you post that, I snort whatever I'm drinking up my damn nose.
  • RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby.... let me know.... girl i'm gonna show you how to do it.... and we start real slow.... you just put your lips together.... and you come real close.... can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby...... here we go....

j/k...:O)
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Eye love this won. This is hillarious.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options

I can not stop watching!! Haha.

Yeah... Id be all "heeeeey"
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    Options

I'm dying of laughter :laugh: :sad:
    That is awesome.
  • Brakalack
    Brakalack Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    One day I walked up to an attractive girl and said "Hey baby! Wanna have a good time". And she turned around and said "yes, I do!"

I just stood there in silence. I didn't knew what to say. I have never gotten that far :(

hahaha!!
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    God. Every time you post that, I snort whatever I'm drinking up my damn nose.

my computer just had its shower for the day
  • grkpetalouda
    Options

LMFAO

thank you for making my day.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I used to hate it, but now I never get hollered at anymore and kinda miss it. But the rare time I do, I feel vulnerable and weird so I guess I really don't like it.
  • manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options

This is what happens when a woman starts lifting heavy LOL
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options

This seems to be the perfect video today! I've seen it on at least a few threads! TFF!!!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Next time just smile and do a little swirl so they get a 360 of you, finish with a curtsey & a thank you hand gesture....
  • jgotteiner
    jgotteiner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I guess rudeness is the thing that bugs me. Honking at people or shouting is rude. Plus imagine if people were making lewd remarks to their sister daughter etc they would have a fit.
    I can not believe that some one would do that with a child beside you..
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Next time just smile and do a little swirl so they get a 360 of you, finish with a curtsey & a thank you hand gesture....

flipping them off right? it's flipping them off, isn't it?

srsly though, ppl don't like that? b/c i holler out the car at work crews all the time.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    I don't mind the whistle. It's when they start shouting obscenities (I'd pound that *kitten* so hard...etc) that I get pissed. Especially when my three year old is in tow.

LOL!! What city do you live in that the men are that bold? I have never heard of such a thing and if I should ever hear a man say that to me or any other woman for that matter I would probably quite literally pound their face so hard with my fist they wouldn't be able to talk for a while.... Wow!!
    LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I'm not young and hot anymore... so IF there was a whistle, I wouldn't assume it was for me... but if I looked around and was the only lady there... YEEE HAWWWWWWWWWWWWW !! :smooched:
  • redredy9
    redredy9 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I am with you. I HATE being whistled at and usually ignore or make an involuntary face. Being whistled at makes me feel very uncomfortable, a bit anxious and sometimes even mad. Its probably irrational but I can't help it so I hate being whistled at. I don't think its flattering but disrespectful.

If a man would like to flatter me, I would much prefer a polite hello or how do you do. I actually respond to those!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I don't mind the whistle. It's when they start shouting obscenities (I'd pound that *kitten* so hard...etc) that I get pissed. Especially when my three year old is in tow.

LOL!! What city do you live in that the men are that bold? I have never heard of such a thing and if I should ever hear a man say that to me or any other woman for that matter I would probably quite literally pound their face so hard with my fist they wouldn't be able to talk for a while.... Wow!!
    LMAO:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Really? You've never seen this?

Don't EVER walk the streets of any NYC boro! Ever!! You'll be arrested for assault. They'll think you're some crazed looney punching every man you see on the street!
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    oprah-bees.gif

Bees!!!!
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options

flipping them off right? it's flipping them off, isn't it?

srsly though, ppl don't like that? b/c i holler out the car at work crews all the time.

Maaaaaaaybe.... Haha!