Small breasted ladies.

Options

Replies

• alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    HAH! I buy the kids bras at walmart. My 10 year old and I wear the same bra. My 12 year old passed me up over a year ago!

The sports bras are 2.49 each in the kids section and the regular bras are 10.00 for a pack of 2. They also have matching shorts that go with the bra's for 4.95, How cool is that! I have about 5 pairs! All kids sizes but all cute! My fav is the black and magenta shorts with the magenta sports bra!

Nice! But yeah, I'm way to big of a woman (5'9" and 160lbs) to shop in the kids section. I don't think I've done it since I was 10.

HAH! I am 5'1 and 105.... I am about the size of a 10 year old. :)
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    When will there be a thread on average size breasts? Why is it always big VS small? :yawn:

What would be considered average? I'm 40C, some say I'm small and others say I'm big so I don't know. :laugh:

Some prefer small boobs, others want large ones, I don't think I've ever heard someone say that they want average breasts.
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    FYI, big boobs are a turn off for some guys
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    hahaha 32B here!!!! i love how my boobs fit into EVERY shirt I ever buy?!
  • PerfectAndi
    Options
    I'm a B and I've already had one kid....:grumble:
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I'm small around the chest underneath my boobs, so I wear a 28 or 30 band. And all of the cheap shops only sell bras that start at 32 band :( so I still can't buy cheap bras.
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love em!!! I was going for a boob job after the weight loss then I fell in love with them... they are much more sensitive.. Fyi or maybe tmi..:blushing:

12513244.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • vmclach
    vmclach Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    There are benefits to having small boobs, but I always will dream of being able to wear a size B one day. Haha

awwwh :( ! You look great tho! I have Bs and honestly looks the same as you! haha
  • shannonj8489
    Options
    I love my boobs.. They're small and perky and even if I go braless they still look good !
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    I've been thinking about surgery for the past couple of years and if I could afford it, I'd go for it!
    Haha but yeah, it's nice being able to buy any bra you want, and them being really cheap :)
  • foxfirekenzie
    foxfirekenzie Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about surgery for the past couple of years and if I could afford it, I'd go for it!
    Haha but yeah, it's nice being able to buy any bra you want, and them being really cheap :)
    you've been thinking about it for a couple of years? You are only 18! Just a baby! Let the girls just be.

I too love not having to wear a bra if I don't feel in the mood for it. My girls have no wiggle to worry about. Teeny tiny is a-okay with me!
  • myfitnessval
    myfitnessval Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Isn't it awesome to be able to buy cheap $12 sports bras from Target and get all the support you need? :flowerforyou:

i hate you. lol < jealous D cup

i think i have 15ish more lbs before i can rock a cute bra again.
  • mdj1501
    mdj1501 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. My people. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:

Yay!.... people like me..:drinker: :blushing: . WOOOHOOOO:drinker:
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I wish mine were bigger but I think I'm not aware of all the benefits of small boobies. I can buy shirts that fit, I don't notice them while working out, my back doesn't get sore, I have cute cheap bras, and best of all they ain't gonna sag so much when I get older! That's quite a list :)
  • Starla_
    Starla_ Posts: 349
    Options
    I do love not having to wear a bra, for ages I just wore one when I needed to be a little more modest. Although since losing weight and going down sizes in lingerie I have been buying up big with matching sets and I am loving wearing bras. Not because they make my boobs look bigger but because they match my knickers lol.

I used to tell the girls who made fun of them that my itty bitty boobs were awesome because they wouldn't sag like theirs as they got older :laugh:
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Abso-fricken-lutely! :laugh:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

I've had 3 kids, nursed them all and am now a 36 A. I'm the most happy with my breasts as I've ever been.
  • PerfectAndi
    Options

I've had 3 kids, nursed them all and am now a 36 A. I'm the most happy with my breasts as I've ever been.

I know its better to have small boobs for dancers (ie, me) so I really shouldn't be complaining.
  • tyrannosarousREX
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

AHAHAHA! I've always wondered that myself. I don't mind having a small chest. But I HATE all the comments I get about it. Specially from people much larger than I am. I'm 5'7 and 145lbs...not much room to have large boobs. got an amazing butt tho!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    I literally wore 3 bras yesterday jumping rope. Normally I wear 2, but yesterday was a bad day for the girls.

**kicks rocks and storms away from this thread**

Oh and D-size push up bras are because gravity pushes them down. Duh.

**really storms away this time**