Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    oppps ...not meant for me!:happy:
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I'm still puzzled as to why they sell push up bras in a size D....

Because gravity is not the friend of a woman who has had 2 babies and is a D. Uplifting and support.
  • djc315
    djc315 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I KNOW!! I don't understand that. Unless they are super saggy or something. But still!! That's all huge!!

But there is a difference between a push-up bra and a padded bra. Personally, I do not like padded bras, but I do like the lift that a push-up can provide (I am a D or DD depending on the bra. Yes I know, I shouldn't be in this thread)
  • jflint86
    jflint86 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i hate my small boobies :(

Awww, that's just sad :(

Based on your photos, mine are pretty much the exact same size and I LOVE mine!! 30B's and they rock! I wouldn't trade my small boobies for anything :) You look great, babe! Don't be hating on yourself, k?
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    It's all about shape wear now. Between nursing at 38D and then gaining and losing weight between and after babies. . .the girls look like they've been through a war! Stretched, oddly formed (even had to get additional testing for my baseline mamogram they're so different and odd!), droopy. And, they barely work in the 34B I have now. I have some room in those, but a 34A is hard to find and well, I won't get anything with A in the label!!

Also, it makes it MUCH harder to keep the belly from sticking out farther than the b@@bs! Makes me focus on ab work quite a bit!! LOL
  • cfregon
    cfregon Posts: 147
    Options
    Yeah, my "cleavage" is sternum but it's damn sexy sternum.

Hahahaha mine is too! I have a love/hate relationship with my itty bitty chest. But I love my UA and Nike sports bras even if they are not really needed. How else am I going to go running outside in a sports bra and shorts if I go bra-less?

Ditto on both counts. I hate being flat sometimes- especially if I'm going out with my friends (they're all at least C's)... But it's a major advantage at the gym. I don't have much to lose as I lose weight, and I'm a bit happier that they look a bit bigger now that I'm getting smaller. They haven't actually changed size, but they look better. I did get frustrated the last time I went bra shopping- Woman measured me and gave me a 38C... I told her that's way too big- she insisted my measurements put me in a C- I was swimming in that thing. I'm disappointed that she wouldn't listen and walked out. My chest is nearly completely flat, my ribcage is huge- and she obviously couldn't figure the problem out.. Ugh.

Another bonus? Breast exams are super fast and not as uncomfortable!
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I just wear... I don't even know what they are, not guy's undershirts but it goes over my hips too, is stretchy, with a band around the boob area but no cups or anything.

Bras make me feel awkward, even sports bras. I much prefer layering or undershirts. So expensive to get the women's ones compared to a pack of white men's undershirts, though.

I don't even know what they're called, I just have 3 from my mom's clothes.
  • shiraLA
    shiraLA Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ahhh. My people. :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:

yes ma'am :drinker:
  • Danardeener
    Options
    <
    Push up bras are my best friend!
  • victorious27
    victorious27 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hey you! Ladies with the Dcups! Get out of my thread. :wink:

:(
    *exits*

But what if I don't wanna leave?! :cry:
  • clumsygermangurl
    Options

I love pushing my D's up! :tongue:

I second that!!
  • aradiamegido
    Options
    Wow, lucky, I'm 36D and I can't even run without them... being everywhere ughh
    Not to mention I haven't gotten eye contact since like, eighth grade lol
  • PoliticalRN
    PoliticalRN Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I can tell you exactly why. Large does not mean firm when you have natural (non-augmented) breasts! At 48, I can use all the help I can get!.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options

Just because the girls are big doesn't mean they don't need pushed up...I'm a 34D and find a need for push-up bras sometimes, don't judge...LOL

Gravity is not kind to big boobs! LOL!!! I have a C and since I used to be a DDD, I'm VERY Happy w/ my C's! Can buy bras ANYWHERE, not just the plus-sized shops, no straps digging into my shoulders, no having to wear 2 bras to go running, LIFE'S GOOD! :happy:
  • Ally11611
    Options
    <- Padded bras are awesome.

AMEN!! Victoria always has my secret handy! Before I got pregnant I was a 32 Barely A.. now they say I'm a 34B.. I don't really fill the B cup but the A cups hurt. :(
  • sarahrbraun
    sarahrbraun Posts: 2,261 Member
    Options
    I volunteer to be the first testosterone-filled ape to enter the fray by saying: Meh...boobs are overrated.

boobs are overrated? :noway: GTFO. now please.

obviously he has never tried to smother himself between a pair. Hubby is sad that *his boobs* have gone from a 42DD down to a 38C, but they are still big enough to smother him :)