First Kiss

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
My first kiss was terrible.

I was in 6th grade, and he came over to my house. And we were in my room (door open!) and he pulled me on to his lap, and shoved his tongue in my mouth and I thought he was trying to eat it. There was lots of teeth, and I remember thinking "If this is what kissing is, I don't want to do it any more"

Yours?

Replies

• Jonalee1977
    Jonalee1977 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to be tutoring a kid in gawd-knows-what but he ended up tutoring me in the fine art of tongue dancing. :tongue:
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I was 11. He said this is the way grownups kiss. I was so thoroughly disgusted by his tongue in my mouth, I resisted kissing another boy until I was 15.

And then I was like, the hell? This is FUN!

*runs all around kissing as many boys as possible*
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    I was also in 6th grade and it was a dare. He stuck his tongue so far down my throat I thought I might choke. And he had too much saliva.

Not pretty.
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and he spent all night coaxing me lol.. then I said ok and he kissed me, lots of tongue 0 teeth, still my best kiss to date.

It was perfect! :blushing:
  • PattieCakes23
    Options
    I think 6th grade (weird right?!)
    we were hiding in a barn from some friends and we were in between haybails and he kissed me. I remember his mouth was open REALLY wide and I thought he was going to eat my face. It was wet, and slobbery and just all around gross.

and he needed a mint..
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I was 12-13, volunteeered at some golf tournament thing that comes here every year. Met a guy who was 15. Don't quite remember how it happened, but it did. I think it was the last day and we were saying goodbye, sitting there talking.

We were behind the concession stand, I was hoping my uncle wouldn't catch us cuz he woulda probably beaten me. (well, not really beaten, but you know.....)
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with my little sisters babysitter who was a couple of years older than me. She's the one that taught me.....stuff. I was 12 or so.
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Mine sucked.

I didn't even want the guy to kiss me! I was going into my freshman year and my bestfriend had asked me to go with her to meet up with her boyfriend. He took his friend and the dude was nice...just not good looking at all. We hung out at the mall and when it was time to go he asked for a hug and I said fine and he went in for the kiss. Blah...
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Are we talking real kiss or actual first kiss?
  • IamSheaMc
    IamSheaMc Posts: 1,310 Member
    Options
    Oh and then there's the story my mom tells when I was in Basic school about 4ys I was crying and Raman another 4yr brought me a candy and kissed me and I stopped crying :noway:

I have no memory of that. lol
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    9th grade.. my first real girlfriend..

i was all awkward at this stage.. having freshly shaved by milk being licked off by a cat application.

we were sitting in a huge theatre at school and i walked away.. when i came back she pulled me close and kissed me..

i will remember this til the day i die.. because it was the most sincere amazing experience i ever had to that point in my life..

(ok.. i know.. girly.. but i had a bad childhood.. so eat it..)
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    I was in the 8th grade...with my first real/long term boyfriend...was AWFUL!! It was planned and in the doorway of a classroom at school!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    Are we talking real kiss or actual first kiss?

tongue
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

i was all awkward at this stage.. having freshly shaved by milk being licked off by a cat application.

we were sitting in a huge theatre at school and i walked away.. when i came back she pulled me close and kissed me..

i will remember this til the day i die.. because it was the most sincere amazing experience i ever had to that point in my life..

That's so cute
  • EricC7788
    EricC7788 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    7th grade. I was wearing roller skates at the time. Her name was Wendy :heart:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I was 16 and on a survival trip. I fell asleep next to her and was woken up in the middle of the night to us making out. after a while I fell asleep again and woke up and she was in my sleeping bag still kissing me. I fell back asleep and a week later she spread a rumor that I was a terrible kisser, I was asleep! the rumor backfired and I went on to be knows as a good kisser.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options

Awe!!! I love you Darth..that was so sweet.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I was in grade 3 and he kept bugging me to do it, saying he was going to break up with me if I didn't. I finally gave in even though I really didn't want to. It was horrible and sloppy.
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I remember I was waiting on my bus in the afternoon, and while in my JROTC uniform he walked right up to me and kissed me. I would've been better if he didn't smell like dirty gym clothes :sick:
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    6th grade. Slobbered all over my face.

It was a llllooonnnggggggg time before I did that again.