First Kiss

Options

Replies

• delilah47
    delilah47 Posts: 1,658
    Options
    My first kiss was when I was about 12 years old. A bunch of us kids were playing spin the bottle.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I was 14, for my first REAL kiss, and it was awful.. I was on a date with a guy at a rollerskating rink, and yuck, it tasted like doritos
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    I have never had a first kiss, and I am 18 :(
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was 14 and in 8th grade. It was with my very first boyfriend at a school dance.

It was a mess. His mouth was open, mine wasn't. Distastah.

But it worked out okay - years later we are married :) And we've both improved.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with my little sisters babysitter who was a couple of years older than me. She's the one that taught me.....stuff. I was 12 or so.

wait if you were there and she was there...wouldn't that technically make her your babysitter too?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I was 15, we were playing "truth or dare"

I'm surprised it even happened then. I still thought kissing was "oral".
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I was 14 and its still the best kiss so far.
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I was 26 and it sucked,lol
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    ive never been kissed :(
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with my little sisters babysitter who was a couple of years older than me. She's the one that taught me.....stuff. I was 12 or so.

wait if you were there and she was there...wouldn't that technically make her your babysitter too?

Well, she was there to watch my sister since my parents were more comfortable with someone a little older being there. But that's irrelevant....I'm just glad she was there. :bigsmile:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    I was 16...the summer before my senior year. He was someone my family knew for a long time. We were visiting Europe for the summer..and he went with my sister and I on a tour of the continent. It was on a boat from Dover over to Belgium..I was on the railing looking out..talking away..I turn back around..and BAM!!..I got kissed...tounge and all..LOL...
  • _Ivian
    _Ivian Posts: 198
    Options
    I think I was 12..and it was behind portables in the 5th grade :laugh: It wasn't horrible but I wasn't impressed lol. He's still one of my very best friends :smile:
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't even remember my first kiss.
    I know a little boy named Joey kissed me when we were both around the age of six though LOL, but I don't think that counts!

I just remember the first kiss between me and my ex because it was his first kiss and he was 21 years old... We were hanging out in this forest next to this park. We were goofing around like pretending to push each other in the creek and everything and I went behind this tree and he was on the other side and he put his head around the tree to see me and I surprise kissed him.

It was cute.
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options

Well, she was there to watch my sister since my parents were more comfortable with someone a little older being there. But that's irrelevant....I'm just glad she was there. :bigsmile:

i dont know how to tell you this.. but i think you were molested.. i mean technically..

but.. then again..
  • amyhoss
    amyhoss Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    9th grade; my first ever boyfriend. We only kissed becuase we were dared to. We were both too shy to do it on our own. We were at a bonfire at my friend's house and when they dared us, we went off to the woods and kissed. It was not good. I wasn't expecting tounge. Gross!
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    I was 16...the summer before my senior year. He was someone my family knew for a long time. We were visiting Europe for the summer..and he went with my sister and I on a tour of the continent. It was on a boat from Dover over to Belgium..I was on the railing looking out..talking away..I turn back around..and BAM!!..I got kissed...tounge and all..LOL...

Aww, romantic!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Mine was freshman year of high school at a Halloween party. This guy pulled me into the closet and basically stuck his tongue down my throat nearly gagging me, lol. I wasn't even attracted to him but I thought, "what the hell?" I spent the next two hours glued to him. It wasn't terrible but it wasn't good.

Kissing has gotten way better....
  • AmberLeighD
    Options
    14 summer after 8th grade... my first "real" boyfriend... he came over to my house and we went walking in the woods and it starting raining.. and he kissed me under the trees... ended up in a mini make out session.. and is still one of my greatest memories.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I was 4! We kissed through the fence. She moved away and never saw her again. It was magical! HAHA! But seriously dont tell my wife this story!
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    (I'm not going to count random pecks from truth or dare as a kid.)

I was 18, after my freshman year of college. I was bit drunk at a house party, and her friend let slip that she had a crush on me, so I finally had the confidence to try. She was a very good kisser, thoroughly enjoyed it, though we never got together again after that.

There was a happy ending - 20 years later, I found out that we were both each other's first.