First Kiss

Options

Replies

• Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with my little sisters babysitter who was a couple of years older than me. She's the one that taught me.....stuff. I was 12 or so.

wait if you were there and she was there...wouldn't that technically make her your babysitter too?

Well, she was there to watch my sister since my parents were more comfortable with someone a little older being there. But that's irrelevant....I'm just glad she was there. :bigsmile:

i dont know how to tell you this.. but i think you were molested.. i mean technically..

but.. then again..

It was the best molestation ever.
  • luv_lea
    luv_lea Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I was in 7th grade; It was after an away basketball game that both the boys and girls went to (this was a rare happening as we all rode the same bus there and back.) I sat with the guy and can't remember if we were 'going out' that night, or after the events of that night, but all I remember is that everyone(my girlfriends) set up him meeting me at the back of girls locker room (for some strange reason there were exit doors at the back of both the girls and boys locker rooms.) I let him in the back and we made out under the exit sign, which later brought the occurance to be called my 'red light special all the way through Junior High.

The guy was a total player type so we broke up right after, but he was the best kiss I had until later in high school.
  • jasond8023
    jasond8023 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I was in 7th grade at a friend's birthday party slow dancing to November Rain. And, the girl I had crushed on for a few years had her head on my shoulder while we danced and I finally just went for it. Then, my other friend's parents came in and turned on the lights and told us to stop.

And, if we don't count tongue...my kindergarten girlfriend and I used to kiss every day on the playground at lunch time.
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Lets see.. I was 13. He was 13 or 14. We met online (not even sure how) and met up at the movie theater (stupid, I know).. We made out during the movie and it was SO sloppy and gross.. The guy wasn't even that cute. LOL. An experience I try to forget.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    First kiss on the lips, Kindergarten, with my "first girlfriend". First real kiss, 4th grade... she was in 6th. It was on recess behind the portable classrooms. Probably still why I'll only chew Spearmint gum.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I was 14. He was 17. On a hay ride in october. Perfect.
  • oceanbigwater
    Options
    I was 9 years old her she was 11, her name was amy and she was in my after school program. She took my hand and threw a blanket over our heads and kissed me....after that we did it every day until some kid ripped the blanket off us and embarrassed us, and the teacher didnt allow us to do it any more. I admit it's not 9 1/2 weeks but the kisses were real...with tongue.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I think it a truth or dare game. OH LORD just thinking about that guy makes me want to hurl. :sick:
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I was 14 the summer before my freshman year! He was two years older so he knew what he was doing! It was great and we are wonderful friends to this day!
  • Typhanee83
    Typhanee83 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I was 16, my first real boyfriend, and we were on my parents couch. Totally romatic, I know.

Then he dumped me because he had a gay dream, and he liked it. Lame excuse, right?

Now he's married to some hot chick.
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I was 14 he was 17 it was after a football game. It was so gross, way too much slobber & tongue. He was squeezing my face between his hands. All I could think was I couldn't breathe but not in a he just took my breath away kind of way. Like pllease stop suffocating me way.
  • jenaissance
    jenaissance Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    19, in the elevator with a coworker. meh. dry and boring.
  • StickyFish
    StickyFish Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I fell for a neighbor boy I went to school with in High School. He was always there for me, but hadn't seemed to notice I was interested and so I spent a long time talking to him because I was so nervous and then when it seemed ok I went for it. He was so surprised! We kissed under a blanket under the stars until his sister spooked us.

He was kinda OCD and liked to make patterns with his tongue which I liked to wreck... it was funny.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    I was 16, my first real boyfriend, and we were on my parents couch. Totally romatic, I know.

Then he dumped me because he had a gay dream, and he liked it. Lame excuse, right?

Now he's married to some hot chick.

Cool story Typh!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I was 24, up until then I punched any guy that tried. I figured if I didn't want to be an old maid I needed to try it..the guy was 23 , my height with thin lips and lots of stubble..happened in a Target parking lot..was not impressive... and I got beard burn because the stubble was that sharp and his lips were so thin.. my 1st open mouth kiss was when I was 25 and that guys tried to swallow my tongue too..yucky
    1st best kiss was with (not my current boyfriend, our 1st kiss was clumsy) my soul-twin ..We were driving in his car and at a stop sign and he leaned super close to me and he has these large soft looking lips so I kissed him softly and he kissed me back and it was all fireworks.
    Andy (current boyfriend) got more comfortable and became an awesome kisser but our 1st was sweet but clumsy..
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    My first kiss was with my little sisters babysitter who was a couple of years older than me. She's the one that taught me.....stuff. I was 12 or so.

wait if you were there and she was there...wouldn't that technically make her your babysitter too?

Well, she was there to watch my sister since my parents were more comfortable with someone a little older being there. But that's irrelevant....I'm just glad she was there. :bigsmile:

i dont know how to tell you this.. but i think you were molested.. i mean technically..

but.. then again..
    But following the (idiotic!) train of thought of Todd Akin it would not be legitimate, but lucky for you it means you can't get pregnant.
    j/k
  • k8lyn_235
    k8lyn_235 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    i was in 7th grade and it was a dare. it was with my "boyfriend" (as if 7th graders can have real relationships) at the time and i just remember a lot of slobber and i accidentally bit his tongue. whoooops.
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I was in 8th, he was in 7th and we were playing a board game. I thought he was so cool b/c he went to public school and I went to Catholic school...
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    never had a first kiss.... so, eh... Yay no story for me
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    it was EMOTICONS.gif..yeah like that