How Did Everyone Get Their MFP Name??

Options

Replies

• Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    I got choose mine because I have been called Danny Boy ever since I can remember.
  • _Refried_
    _Refried_ Posts: 194
    Options
    I thought of it free-sexy-smileys-946.gif
  • MrDangerSass
    Options
    Hours and hours of negotiations...pleadings...brown-nosing...ultimately...it's what it took to get my sexy wife with the almost as sexy FL to friend me. :glasses:

It was worth it, wasn't it Honey :wink:

Oh yes...most definitely.
  • 1SlimShaylee
    Options
    mine is a play on words to "the real slim shady" song by eminem. My middle name starts with the letter D so a ton of people in high school use to call me ShayD "shayd" and when that song came out it just kinds turned into slimshaylee lol i love it though! it's a fun name!
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I played too much D&D... And Im a bit of an alpha... so, MdmAcolyte
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    a good friend give it to me! its an arabic name
  • swarla
    swarla Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I got mine from an episode of How I Met your Mother where they call one of the characters Swarley, so I went with the feminine version of that I guess.
  • fernanda78
    Options
    Lol.....Well..its a very funny story...u see...my mother named me Fernanda.
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    I'm pretty obsessed with the play Peter and the Starcatcher. My name is Kayla, so... Kayla and the Starcatcher.
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    mine is what I do for work. I'm a cake decorator.
  • fraochmac
    fraochmac Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Fraoch - gaelic for Heather
    Mac - my college nickname

Hence...Fraochmac :)
  • CabinLover14
    Options
    My name came from the fact that I love spending time at our friend's cabin. It's on the top of a mountain where there's no people around and no running water, electricity or cell phone reception. It's a great place to get away from it all. We go four wheeling and kayaking and hiking. I just love that place.
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Its my name....:blushing:
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    It was on my birth certificate. I figured it would be easy to remember. :bigsmile:
  • Larimar0989
    Options
    Larimar is a rare gem found in the Dominican Republic. That's where my parents are from and the stone is just stunning to me. 89 is the year I was born :P
  • MJH5773
    MJH5773 Posts: 70
    Options
    I felt incredibly boring when I made this account so this is just my initials and two of the numbers I had when I was playing Football in school. My other monickers include BubbRubb4Real and ElWeedoBandito. Now that I think about it, can I change my user name on here?
  • camrunner
    camrunner Posts: 363
    Options
    I felt incredibly boring when I made this account so this is just my initials and two of the numbers I had when I was playing Football in school. My other monickers include BubbRubb4Real and ElWeedoBandito. Now that I think about it, can I change my user name on here?

Yeah, once. It's in settings somewhere.
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have been called JerBear since I was a kid. My name is Jeremy and apparently (according to my parents, I don't remember this) I loved the Care Bears cartoon. So they started calling me Jerbear. Then as I got older it became my nicename outside of the family as well. In the gay community we have the bear community (go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bear_(gay_culture) for those whom aren't familur with the communtiy), this is the community that I identifiy with and all of my friends started calling me Jerbear. The 67 is the house number of my childhood home not the year I was born...lol.
  • dissociati0n
    Options
    this has been my username for several accounts. i'm not sure where it originally came from, but in some form or another, dreamcore is my facebook profile, twitter account, instagram, old tumblr, and now it's my myfitnesspal :)