How Did Everyone Get Their MFP Name??

Options

Replies

• AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    A for first initial, shawnee for middle name, F for last initial. My actual name was taking in every other combination ^^;
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    cardsfanlv. cardsfan = I'm a huge lifelong fan of the 11-time World Champion St. Louis Cardinals and lv = I live in Las Vegas.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I went to my gynecologist in April 2012 and he said I need to lose weight so I can have a healthy pregnancy. I am losing weight for a baby and that's where I got my username.
  • mommawhtz4dinner
    Options
    I have two sons who play football and wrestle and I hear "Momma what's for dinner?" so many times a day, I believe they think that is what my name is. Love 'em more than words can say : )
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    I've been using this name since the early days of the internet.

My name is Elisabeth and I like bats.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Akjenn89 -- I was born in Alaska in 1989 and my name is jenn. :)
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    My name is Vanessa, my friend years ago gave me the nickname Veno. She used to walk around saying "Veno, veno, veno bambino." I changed the o to a so people wouldn't think I was a guy.
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Pain is weakness leaving the body, great motto

helped me lose enough weight o join the Marines years ago, hoping it will help me again (and I ended up opregnant and not joining so thats why the weight came back lmao)
  • EarthyChocl8AKA
    Options
    I'm a natural girl, who is chocolate and a member of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. (AKA)~ EarthyChocl8AKA
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine is because I'm obsessed with Yoshi (Mario, Yoshi's story). And because my favorite N64 game is Zelda Ocarina of time.<3
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Doozer comes from the tv series Fraggle Rock.....Childhood nickname as I used to "fix everything" with my friends...1978 - when I was born!

:-)
  • Lumett
    Lumett Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Last 3 letters of my first and last name
    ---Lum
    ----ett

Smart if you ask me ;D
  • KabbyGU
    KabbyGU Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Kabby was my nickname from college because my initials were KAB- now that I'm married it's KAG and Kaggy just doesnt work lol...GU is for Guam...where I'm living now!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    its my name
  • PatByrne82
    PatByrne82 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been called pajo since i was 7
    Pajo was a puppet character from a childrens tv show here in Ireland

I'm from Dublin, Ireland

Pajo-Dublin :wink:
  • stillill99
    Options
    " Still ill " is the title of a song by The Smiths - an 1980's pop band from Manchester, UK.

and " 99 " is the best year of my life 1999. The year I met my lovely wife and also the year that Manchester United FC won the treble... Champions of England, FA Cup winners and Champions of EUROPE....!!!

hence - Stillill99

xx
  • redfroggie
    redfroggie Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I love frogs and I have red hair = redfroggie. Simples!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    It's my name minus the last "e" and replacing it with the first initial of my last name.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Anastasia is my name and I wanted just that but MFP said it was taken so I added the month and date of my birthday. Totally typical and boring and thinking about changing it actually haha.
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    It's my initials & family name talamer.

t: My name is Talal
    Alamer: my family name

:)