What was for lunch?

Options
13»

Replies

• taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I had to make a quick stop thru McDonalds (oh noes!!)
  • docktorfokse
    docktorfokse Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Chicken pizza, homemade chili, a hot dog, a piece of string cheese, an open-faced tuna salad sandwich, half an avocado, a scoop of whey, and a black chai latte.

:3
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    I had tempeh pan-fried with BBQ sauce, and a salad with dried cranberries and vinaigrette dressing.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I ate at the mall today - chicken shawarma wrap with no potatoes, hummus and pita, and a diet coke. It was divine.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Turkey sandwich, corn and some grapes
  • spiritpower32
    Options
    Mesquite chicken breast. 1/2 steamer bag of rice.cheese and brcoccili. An orange! Now eating oatmeal as a snack
  • DaintyAngelDreams
    Options
    A very naughty pub lunch today ! Grilled chicken sandwhich with a small side of chips... around 800 kcals I'd guess, followed a couple hours later by a medium mr.whippy 99... luckily I'd skipped breakfast, so haven't completely ruined the day :)
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Salad made with baby spinach, tablespoon grated parmesean cheese, tablespoon almond slivers, 2 small strawberries sliced, and 5 oz grilled chicken breast. And it was yummy....about 239 calories!
  • jennifermaffei17
    Options
    I'm having a McDonalds grilled chicken ranch snack wrap, a side salad with my own lite italian dressing (5 cals/2TBS), and a diet pepsi. Total calories for lunch: 300 calories. ...and I'm full! :-)
  • nkrueger1
    nkrueger1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Michelina's Lean Shrimp Scampi...fresh pineapple and watermelon...it was delish!...:love:
  • AmyP619
    AmyP619 Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Total Lean 25 Rich Chocolate protein shake mixed w/ Vanilla Unsweetened almond milk! om nomnom
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I ate it already :indifferent: No picture.
    But it only lasted like a minute it was so yummy.
    Two huge romaine lettuce leaves, balsamic dressing and the best part that made it so freakin good, 1/2 avocado and one BBQ turkey sausage from last night..... :love:
  • ashlielinn
    ashlielinn Posts: 920
    Options
    Generic - Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Oven Roasted Turkey Breast Shaved, 2 Slices 15cals
    French's - Yellow Mustard, 1 tsp 0cals
    Nature's Own - 100% Whole Wheat Bread (50 Calories Per Slice) 14g Whole Wheat, 2 slice 100cals
    Borden - Fat Free Sharp Cheese Slices, 1 slice 30cals
    Fruit - Plum, 1 medium 30cals

:)
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Quinoa cooked in a little bit of coconut oil and bragg's organic seasoning, kale, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, avocado and nutritional yeast. Delicious and filling! Still not hungry.
  • _Sara_A_
    _Sara_A_ Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Mongolian Barbecue

2 chicken breasts
    6 garlic cloves
    2 carrots
    1/2 yellow onion
    1/2 green bell pepper
    3 cups cooked rice
    1 Tbsp canola oil
    2 Tbsp Lee Kum Kee - Panda Brand Oyster Flavoured Sauce

Sautee the garlic cloves and the vegetables in the oil.

While the vegetables are cooking, grill the chicken breasts and cook the rice.

When the chicken is done, slice it into strips and toss into the vegetable mixture, then adding the rice.