Single... FOREVER

Options
AmberJslimsAWAY
AmberJslimsAWAY Posts: 2,468 Member
I've come to the realization that I'm going to be single forever. I've been married and engaged (not to the same person) but no one ever matches up to my awesomeness...

Any others that will be "forever alone?"

Foreveralone.jpg

Replies

• Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    maybe not..met this cutie today and kept wondering if he was single..seemed perfect for you..had computer probs and was so clam under pressure.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I really. Really. Really. Despise that meme.
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

Cool story Bro
  • Fatal1ty2k5
    Fatal1ty2k5 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    tumblr_lt16skUFRO1r3acmqo1_500.png

tumblr_lzsxf9kyBJ1qehv22o1_500.jpg

522e423e33469b8d4910c5089168fa2c.jpg
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options

fef.jpg

I just found this meme and really wanted to use it! Thank you for giving me the perfect opportunity!
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wele to the club i have ben married then divorced started datign someone i thought was the one only to have him marry someone else behind my back then i move in with someone i thought would be it only to move back home to my parents house i feel your pain
  • pauliethesaint
    Options

Cool story Bro

You win my internets
  • Homer3D
    Homer3D Posts: 318
    Options
    I've come to the realization that I'm going to be single forever. I've been married and engaged (not to the same person) but no one ever matches up to my awesomeness...

You should join here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Being-single-beacuse-you-are-too-awesome-for-any-one-person-to-handle/115649781792104
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options
    wele to the club i have ben married then divorced started datign someone i thought was the one only to have him marry someone else behind my back then i move in with someone i thought would be it only to move back home to my parents house i feel your pain

I'm not desperately searching... maybe that's my problem.

OverlyAttahedGirlfriend.jpg
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Forever Alone is my entire life. Never been married OR engaged...I'm apparently just so awesome that people forget what they meant to say or do around me....

*sigh*

lol
  • adorability
    adorability Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of the opposite...it's like, put a baby in me or leave me alone hahaha
  • pauliethesaint
    Options
    I think I just found all the redditors
  • kadera37
    Options
    I know what you mean. My longest relationship was a little under 4 months. Have never had anything close to serious, and I can't even say that it's because I'm being too picky. I seem to attract the true losers of the area. :(

But most of the time I'm actually OK with it. Sure, it gets lonely sometimes, but honestly most of the time I've just found other ways to meet people, take up hobbies, and have fun. I've learned the hard way that it is better to be happy & single than in a dead-end relationship that sucks the life out of you. It used to really bother me, so now I'm just happy that now I'm OK with it (sometimes even thrive on it). :)
  • adorability
    Options

Feels good, man
  • AmberJslimsAWAY
    Options

:drinker:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options

that's not scary at all.
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I roll over in bed
    Looking for someone to touch
    There's a girl that I know of
    That don't ask for much
    She's homely, and she's cranky
    And her hair's in a net
    And I'm lonely, but I ain't that lonely yet
  • pauliethesaint
    Options

that's not scary at all.

Terrifying is the word you're looking for.
  • adorability
    Options

that's not scary at all.

Lmao! I've always wanted to say that xD but, seriously, every boyfriend is THE ONE until proven otherwise haha
  • Icaw
    Icaw Posts: 58 Member
    Options

MANY on here may use reddit (or 4chan) memes and references. But I've noticed that they are rarely actually familiar with reddit (many get them from Facebook).
    Kudos to those ladies if they are.