Single... FOREVER

Options

Replies

• jlove720
    jlove720 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I find that the quote/verse "seek and ye shall find" does NOT apply to love. Who knew? NO ONE, but we all eventually find out! lol
  • before you call all men *kitten* or all women *****es try choosing a better standard of person to hang around with!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

OverlyAttahedGirlfriend.jpg

I'm not even a guy and this frightens me.
  • prism6
    prism6 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    me! I did the marriage and had my children and now,like you cannot imagine finding anyone to fit the bill.....
  • Katahna
    Katahna Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I really. Really. Really. Despise that meme.

Cool story Bro

Haha love it.
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I mean look at that <-. What woman can touch that level of awesomeness? It looks like I will join you in forever singleness.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    I'm scared I'm never going to find someone. I'm almost 22 and I've never had a boyfriend, been on a date or anything at all to do with anything like that.... Yep. nothing at all, ever.

I know right now is about finding out who i am though and working on my mind and body...so I get that...but sometimes it just sucks lol.
  • Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    As a single woman, I thoroughly enjoy this video and I thought this thread needed it...

http://youtu.be/47aS3uSCHLc
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    For every old sock there's an old shoe!
  • jaxdiablo
    jaxdiablo Posts: 580
    Options
    3 1/2 years since my last legit relationship, and that was my second ex-wife.

I'm pretty sure that I am the embodiment of that meme, without the scary chin though.

Feel free to friend me though. ;) lol
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    what the hell is a reddit
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    If you go around "acting like the c0ck of the walk, best lookin thing in town" no one is going to approach you, no one wants rejection!

This. The #1 thing men think when approaching a woman is "is she going to reject me?" A lot of things factor into equation:

1. Body language and attitude. By far, act & look like you want someone to approach you.
    2. How attractive you are. If you're too good-looking, and we just assume you are taken, or, we have no chance. You likely have this problem.
    3. Having more than 1 friend with you. MAX 1. Trying to peel a woman away from a group is a disaster waiting to happen. If you hide in a herd of women, expect only *kitten* to approach, because they don't give a ****.

In short, do everything you can to signal "I won't cut your balls off".

To be fair - if you don't dare talk to a woman who is good looking (and knows it) and women who are out in groups, then you probably aren't right for that woman...If anything it's easier with a bigger group - easier to keep a funny conversation going. As long as you can keep up with the banter and not get all scared and run away then there should never be an issue!
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    If you go around "acting like the c0ck of the walk, best lookin thing in town" no one is going to approach you, no one wants rejection!

This. The #1 thing men think when approaching a woman is "is she going to reject me?" A lot of things factor into equation:

1. Body language and attitude. By far, act & look like you want someone to approach you.
    2. How attractive you are. If you're too good-looking, and we just assume you are taken, or, we have no chance. You likely have this problem.
    3. Having more than 1 friend with you. MAX 1. Trying to peel a woman away from a group is a disaster waiting to happen. If you hide in a herd of women, expect only *kitten* to approach, because they don't give a ****.

In short, do everything you can to signal "I won't cut your balls off".

To be fair - if you don't dare talk to a woman who is good looking (and knows it) and women who are out in groups, then you probably aren't right for that woman...If anything it's easier with a bigger group - easier to keep a funny conversation going. As long as you can keep up with the banter and not get all scared and run away then there should never be an issue!

Why would you get scared and run away or be scared to talk to someone in the first place? That's beyond me. Women are just people too.
  • Hendrix7
    Hendrix7 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    e0e.jpg

6a4.jpg

98b.jpg
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    e0e.jpg

6a4.jpg

98b.jpg

Oh, you're evil. :laugh:
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    I still have yet to see this youtube video of this crazy lady.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    e0e.jpg

6a4.jpg

98b.jpg

That ***** scares the hell out of me and I am married...
  • BandForAlyAnne
    BandForAlyAnne Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    thats how things are looking for me right now. : /
  • TheLittleVoice91
    Options
    at least i'll have my cats...
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    wele to the club i have ben married then divorced started datign someone i thought was the one only to have him marry someone else behind my back then i move in with someone i thought would be it only to move back home to my parents house i feel your pain

Is it because you talked through text/email? Poor grammar and lack of punctuation makes smart people sad pandas :embarassed: