113 lbs. lost and my brain is starting to catch on

Options

Replies

• tweetybaby69
    tweetybaby69 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    The brain definitely takes longer in the weight loss process, at least that's the case with me. Lately, I'm not looking at the last 10 pounds that are fighting me and are so difficult to come off. Instead I started to look back. Back at the hurdles I've cleared. I lost a staggering 113 pounds in one year, all natural with no surgery and no gimmicks. I managed this being a type 1 diabetic, on insulin, thyroid issues, busy mom of 4 children with my youngest having special needs, coming out of a recent loss of my mom....I found my inner strength, I put the oxygen mask on myself first so I could help those around me. Today my brain has made some leaps in the right direction. I'm finally seeing how far I've come, the strides I made, I've stepped out of the premature grave I was digging for myself. This truly isn't a sprint to the finish line, it's a long journey I'm so thankful I've taken.

Never give up. Keep on kicking!

scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    006.jpg

Love the last picture, you must be so proud of your accomplishment!
  • MrsDrk
    MrsDrk Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, and good for you- such an inspiration!
  • robin820
    robin820 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Absolutely awesome! What another inspiration for all of us to follow! >:O)
  • kzellner6
    Options
    I love to hear stories like this.... gives me hope that I can do the same thing!!! You look amazing and your strength is an inspiration to us all!!!
  • Ndallasdiva42
    Options
    Yes, I have to say..U do look AWESOME:-)
  • perpetuallyfit
    perpetuallyfit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!!
  • morah29
    morah29 Posts: 107
    Options
    you look awesome! thanks for sharing your story... it's stuff like this that keeps me going!:flowerforyou:
  • loriallenwelsh
    Options
    I can't believe how much YOUNGER you look! Congrats on your success!!!
  • Nanook8
    Nanook8 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! Kudos to your success and continued journey!
  • bellaluna4u
    Options
    I have been a bit discouraged...but reading your story....seeing yuor pics. WoW! yuo are so slender and so I am inspired by yuo!.
  • August_1958
    August_1958 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are beautiful!
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your acheivements, you look great!
  • jessiwithaneye
    jessiwithaneye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness, you look amazing! What an achievement. :)
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work, it has certainly paid off, you look fantastic! :)
  • gmireles
    Options
    wow...you are an inspiration for those that just want to give up or find it hard to even start. I am going to pass your story to an aunt of mine that is finding it hard to to begin. Thank you!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    You look great... and you have an amazing story. You are such an inspiration. Keep on keeping on.
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I could just feel my face growing wider and wider as I scrolled down until a smile split my head clean into two halves - you are so amazing, thank you for sharing! Endless congrats on your success!
  • biggirl1000
    biggirl1000 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Inspirational and I love the picture of you and your daughter.
  • redheaddee
    redheaddee Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I just love the last picture of you and your daughter in your old pants! Congrats on your success!
  • mizfrankie
    Options
    Wow I love the last photo with your daughter. It's great to have a sense of humor about things too!!! You look so radiant and wonderful. Congratulations and keep up the amazing work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!